How Cold is it Where You Are?

by PYRAMIDSCHEME 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

We're in n GA - thermometer said a little below zero at 2 a.m. (last night). Now we're at 22 degrees, almost 4 p.m.

As long as the power stays on we're good.

• label licker
    label licker

Jgnat I didn't take it as an insult and hope you didn't think that you insulted my kindness. I really do wish I didn't care as much as I do for in the past it's gotton me into trouble more than I care to think about. Whether it's animals, the elderly or the physically/mentally handicapped, I just can't see myself doing nothing. It always brings me back to asking myself where are you god????? Seen too much suffering.

Right now there's alot of good posting going on here. All the roads around us are shut down still. Iceroads and zero visibility. Hate the winter! Had enough!LOL

• happy@last
    happy@last

It's not too cold here in Scotland, just lots of rain, 7 degrees just now at nearly 10:00pm

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Doesn't look like it will hit 60 degrees F (15C) here in South Florida.

For us, that is an arctic day.

Rub a Dub

• Rebecca 619
    Rebecca 619

kind of feeling guilty its 74 f here in San Diego,

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

kind of feeling guilty its 74 f here in San Diego,

Rebecca ...

Don't feel too guilty. 76 here tomorrow in South Florida then back to 80 or so by Thursday.

Rub a Dub

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Simon:

I cannot imagine cold of the magnitude you describe. Wow, it is just too dangerous to be outside. Forget about going outside after dark.

Flipper:

Up where I am in the northeast, it is below 10 degrees. I have a relative who can't get out of San Diego because his flight was cancelled more than once!

To think, I was in Florida for the holidays and I was complaining of humidity! I hope this changes because it is a terrible hardship for many.

If this frigid cold has taught anybody anything, it is that no matter where you move, never throw out all your coats, sweaters and blankets, etc. because you cannot know if a freak weather pattern will make you need them!!

• Rebecca 619
    Rebecca 619

rubadub i feel better now, when it gets to 60 im cold. I cant imagine the freezing temps. every where else, hope everyone stays warm.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

North Florida 36° at 5:30 PM. Way too cold for Florida

• poppers
    poppers

Still -6 here in Wisconsin. It's supposed to hit 2 above tomorrow and a balmy 32 on Saturday.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit