How Cold is it Where You Are?

by PYRAMIDSCHEME 65 Replies latest jw friends

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

With the Polar Vortex swirling further and further south and breaking records how cold is it where you are?

Here in Gettysburg Pa last night night we hit a low of -4 degrees but we were blessed with some wind that dropped the wind chill down to -22.

• Honesty
    Honesty

2 degrees F this morning near Gatlinburg, TN.

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's not cold here in the UK, just VERY wet and windy!

• cult classic
    cult classic

Northern Ohio -5 with windchill factors 30 below.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

As of this hour it's a balmy 8 degrees in NYC

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

We are at 20 below in Michigan. But it's going to be 15 tomorrow!

• humbled
    humbled

It's the southern part of the U.S. where I live. N.W. Arkansas. The past few nights were in the single digits for us.

One of our water lines froze.

Our red hen was so cold that she sat down at my feet when I fed them yesterday. I took her in by the wood stove and warmed her. That evening she reported in for an overnight bed in the house. When the rooster saw her this morning he warmed himself with some hot chicken-love as soon as her feet hit the ground.

SHEESH! Not cold enough to stop some things.....

It's 23 f. now. Looking for it to get above freezing today.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You are welcome. Bundle up.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Yesterday was BAD ...-18 F with winds of 20 -30 mph ,at times the windchill was -50 . Today the winds have calmed down a bit temps are still below zero though . The road my husband had to take to work was drifted over @5am ,white out in spots ,but somehow he plowed his way through and made it to work .

My work has been cancelled for two days so I have not left the house .

My little dog went out to do his business yesterday evening and within two minutes he could not walk back to the house ! I had to go out ,and carry him .He acted like he was in slow motion trying to move his legs . Once inside he warmed back up and was fine .

• 20yearfader
    20yearfader

it was 4 degrees in md this morning with a windshield of -15.I would love to stay home from work today since i work out in the elements but bills need to be paid...sigh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit