How Cold is it Where You Are?

by PYRAMIDSCHEME 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortenzie
    Hortenzie

Toronto, Canada: -17 C, windchill -31. Brrrrr!

Is it a contest? Did I win anything?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It is 6 PM Tuesday and the outside temp in Seattle is 46 degrees F (8 C.) Time for the pineapple festival!!

Don't hate me because I'm warm... I've given y'all so many better reasons to hate me!

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

SWFL is much more chilly than normal. In the 50's. Went to a great outdoor football party last night with a huge bonfire and all kinds of moral, intelligent "worldly" peeps.

• clarity
    clarity

I don't hate you Nathan ...we are 8C also, north of you.

Very drab & drizzlie tho uugggh! The cold goes right thru you!

clarity

• finally awake
    finally awake

We've got snow and yesterday's high was 2 F. Today it hit 12 F! We are in SOuthern Illinois

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Mineral Wells, Texas 12F low yesterday. 16F today. 37F right now.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

It's so cold here that only guys named "Ed" or "Bob" have enough time to pee their names in the snow.

• humbled
    humbled

It's 31 degrees at 10:45p.m. here in N.W. Arkansas.

When it thawed some today one pipe thawed that had been frozen and one that was our outside pipe thawed but was broken! Water everywhere. I fixed it. The hardware store said a lot of it had been happening like that.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

We had a neighbor down the street who left an outside faucet uncovered so we had a nice little ice slick down the street this AM.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It has been below or just above zero Fahrenheit the past few days and nights.

This is what it looks like from my patio and then from my master bedroom (my sanctuary) window sill (the mud on the screen is from melting snow, just the other day):

My poor tomato plants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit