Cynthia Franz,wife of Raymond Franz, has died

by Paulg123 89 Replies latest members private

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I am so sorry to hear this.

I never wrote her a letter. If I had, I would have liked to have said how the bravery of her husband Ray, writing his book, C of C, saved my daughter and I from having anything further to do with WT.

Cynthia, you and your husband were great humanitarians.

You both will be greatly missed.

Condolences to all her family and friends.

LoisLane

• Violia
    Violia

Cynthia and Ray did touch so many of our lives. Behind every great man is an amazing woman, RIP Cynthia and Ray, the family circle is unbroken.

Deepest condolences to the family.

• Hecce
    Hecce

My admiration and thanks to this magnificent couple for all their good deeds.

RIP

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh No!!!! I just heard from Dan in a Christmas card that he was going to visit her.I just answered it yesterday.

She was wonderful. I went to their house Ray & Cynthia's for supper with a another group of ex.Jw.
    I would call Cynthia on occasions but I havent since a couple of months.

Well I believe her & Ray are in the place where there is NO PAIN.NO Tears, No suffering.

TOGETHER!!!!!!!They did soooooooo Much for SO many

R I P

• minimus
    minimus

So sad.

I always got the sense that Ray very deeply loved his wife.,

• Paulg123
    Paulg123

mouthy,was this other couple Peter and Janet Gregerson? because if so, they are my uncle and aunt.

• label licker
    label licker

Could only know him through his positive experiences but know this, he lives on in the work we do by telling others and proving to them that this religion is a cult! He would want that for the rest of the world.

• mouthy
    mouthy

No Paula it was the Carltons.Have I met you???

• Dagney
    Dagney

What a road they journey together. What a legacy they left. How brave and humble they were. I'm glad they are together again. RIP Cynthia. Well done.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Very sad to hear, my sympathies to family and friends,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit