Cynthia Franz,wife of Raymond Franz, has died

by Paulg123 89 Replies latest members private

• Paulg123
    Paulg123

once again i want to thank all of you for your kind words about cynthia and raymond. i'm just glad that i kept in touch with her before she passed. feel free to post more if you like. :)

• etna
    etna

So sorry to hear the passing of Cynthia. I once wrote to Ray Franz after I read COC and I couldn't believe it, he wrote back to me. I still have that letter and re-read it sometimes. Again sorry to hear the sad news.

Etna

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

It greives me that Cynthia has passed. Her and Ray have done so much to help me and others to leave the organization. She will be missed as much as her husband was. I thank both of them for their sacrifices, and hope that they both know how much they meant to so many!

zed

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Condolences to all her family and friends.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Very sad news, but thank goodness for Cynthia & Ray, although they do not know it they have helped me & my family get the Watchtower's control out of our lives.

Hoab

• PelicanBeach
    PelicanBeach

Cynthia,

We spoke briefly some years ago when you answered the Commentary Press phone and then kindly connected me to your husband. What a fine testimony of you here on this thread and I add my own words of love and peace to you: May you have the peace you sought and needed so desperately after he died. I raise my glass to you having found it!

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Very sad news. My heart and prayers go out to the family.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

A wonderful woman in every way. So sad.

• blondie
    blondie

Cynthia Badame Franz, 78, of Winston, GA, passed away on December 29, 2013.

She was beloved wife of the late Raymond V. Franz and loving sister of Paul Badame, Richard Badame, Josephine Curran, Sandra Woolson, Barbara DiPaolo, Joanne Troiani, Lucille Huber and many nieces and nephews and beloved friend of Daniel and Debbie Dykstra.

Funeral arrangements are private. Donations may be made in Cynthia’s name to a charity of your choice.

http://www.douglascountysentinel.com/obituaries/

• LoisLane looking for Superman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit