Cynthia Franz,wife of Raymond Franz, has died

by Paulg123 89 Replies latest members private

• rebel8
    rebel8

such sad news. she and ray touched so many lives in a positive way, and saved lives.

• humbled
    humbled

What a legacy they left us. Gave up WT luxury for real living--materially poorer. I respect what they did.

She must have been quite a woman. I wish i knew more about her.

Rest in peace, Cynthia.

• Paulg123
    Paulg123

thanks for all your messages about Cynthia. I know i was really heartbroken when Peter's wife Janet revealed this news this morning. Please continue to leave your thoughts about Cynthia. Flipper,thanks to you especially :)

• Gayle
    Gayle

Cynthia was of the humblest at Bethel (as was Ray also), welcoming all and even the "New Boys" at Bethel. I worked with her at Bethel, a housekeeper, on the same floor, as she was there for awhile,,we sometimes took a quick coffee break, and I would listen to her and observe that she didn't even seem to consider herself any title of a 'wife of a GB member.' She loved people, loved and missed being a missionary. Never an intimidating moment from her.

Her love and appreciation of Ray was always evident. His love of her was always evident too. They, without their awareness, for certain was an appreciated part of helping me "unravel" the snarling of the organization.

• Wilfried
    Wilfried

Thanks for all you've done Ray & Cynthia....

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am sorry to hear. RIP

• Paulg123
    Paulg123

thanks for sharing,gayle. what you say is very true because ever since raymond passed away, i'd call her from time to time, and almost every time, she'd break down and cry. it was hard on the dog as well because the dog always hoped that raymond would walk through the front door any second. in the combination of all that she'd cry then apologize after for crying like that. thanks for sharing your story,gayle :)

• clarity
    clarity

End of an era.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Sorry to hear this. Our condolences for the family and friends. We will not forget Raymond and Cyntia.

Does anyone know if there are still Franz family members?

Gorby

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am so sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit