Cynthia Franz,wife of Raymond Franz, has died

by Paulg123 89 Replies latest members private

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

One apostate Gb and his wife did more good for people then all the other Governing Body members combined! They will be missed and remembered, can we say the same for the rest of them? I think not. This is truly an example of Righteous ones the bible talked about, standing against the storm for what is right and true. RIP.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

@Crazyguy what a nice remark. They did more then all the others. That's the true power of love.

The picture of Cynthia reminds me of my grandmother, I see a warm personality.

Gorby

• designs
    designs

Brave couple, millions benefitted.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My condolences to her family and friends

• under the radar
    under the radar

I am so sorry to hear this. Ray helped so many with his frank, insightful books. And I know Cynthia helped him tremendously with her love and support. Such a wonderful couple! They both set an example of how true Christians should live. Not trapped by dogma, not bogged down by previous beliefs or slaves to the dictates of other men. Just quietly searching for what the Bible really teaches, practicing it themselves, sharing their discoveries with others. All the while never insisting others believe the same as they and never setting themselves up as leaders or trying to accrue followers.

I never knew them personally,but I shall miss them. The world is a lesser place without them.

Rest in peace, Ray and Cynthia, together forever...

Radar

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Sorry to hear about this.My condolences.

Bangalore

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

RIP Cynthia, great woman, just think how many she would have indirectly helped leave the evil cancer

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

My condolences to Cynthia's friends and family.

• Deceived
    Deceived

I am so sorry to hear that Cynthia has died, I hope she is with Ray and in peace. I never met her but from all the stories I have read she sounded like a wonderful person as Ray was.

Paula

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thank you to Cynthia for being a huge support pillar to the waking up process for former JW's. My deepest sympathies to those that knew her and to the entire ex-JW community.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit