Cynthia Franz,wife of Raymond Franz, has died

by Paulg123 89 Replies latest members private

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Sorry to hear this. Sincerest condolences.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

I had the priveledge of talking to her when I had trouble downloading COC from commentary press a couple years ago....sad news

• Paulg123
    Paulg123

does anyone have a picture of cynthia? just asking. if they do, could you post it in this thread?

• MaybeSo
    MaybeSo

Very very sad news. I didn't know her or Ray but his book and all y'alls comments make me see how wonderful people they were.

Thank you Ray and Cynthia for everything you did and all the sacrifices you made. R.I.P

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

My condolences. Very sad.

Their legacy--their moral legacy--will never be forgotten.

• steve2
    steve2

Ray and Cynthia humbly set the model for quiet, dignified and hopeful dialogue about people in the organization. They were the absolute antithesis of the cruel caricature of ex-Witnesses portrayed so very endlessly in Watchtower publications. For their respectfully intelligent responses to the vile treatment from the organization they had served so selflessly until they departed from Bethel, they were head and shoulders above the ugly arrogance of the organization that claims to epitomise "the Truth". Thank you Ray. Thank you Cynthia. With love.

• sherah
    sherah

RIP

• Paulg123
    Paulg123

once again i'm happy for all the kind words you have given about ray and cynthia. feel free to continue posting. i am going to let my uncle peter and his wife janet know about your kind words as well.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I love that story, thank you for sharing that, NewYork -- about the wife of a GB member wearing a pantsuit to an assembly!! And yes, haha how shocking, how confusing that must have been to the poor rank and file, lol!! As you say, good for her!! -- she sounds as down to earth and reasonable as her awesome husband.

many condolences to their friends and family

• geevee
    geevee

A team reunited, thank you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit