10 Years out of the JW Organization- What I've Learned ( For what it's Worth)

by flipper 100 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT if anyone would like to add their thoughts. Thanks, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Quendi
    Quendi

I don't visit this site or post to it as much as I used to, but I was very happy to read your thoughts, flipper. I have always enjoyed them and this thread has been no exception. June 10th will mark my fourth anniversary since I last set foot in a kingdom hall. I have been on an upward trajectory ever since and have no regrets about my decision to forsake this cult forever. You have been a wonderful source of counsel and strength. I wish you and yours every happiness and success in the years ahead. By the way, today (25 January) marks my first lesson with a great classical guitar teacher that I have had in some twenty-five years. There aren't words enough anywhere to describe my excitement and joy about returning to the study of an instrument I truly love. Your words of encouragement played a major part in this development.

Quendi

• flipper
    flipper

QUENDI- I'm very happy to hear that you are enjoying your freedom out of the JW cult after 4 years out. Good for you ! I'm happy to hear that you are studying and partaking in classical guitar, thats beautiful. I'm still playing guitar and singing too- working on recording my 1st album. I should be done by early March hopefully. Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad if I've been of assistance in some small way to you. I send my best to you and yours as well. Stay healthy and happy ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• clarity
    clarity

Aww just flipping thru here flipper ..haha..

just wanted to wish you & mrs flipper a great

weekend & hope your life is as wonderful as

you guys are! I think the world of you!

clarity

• flipper
    flipper

CLARITY- Thanks for the kind words indeed ! My wife and my feelings towards you are mutually good as well. Hope life is treating you well also. I've been really busy working a lot of hours with not a lot of time to come on the board recently. Hope to change that this week. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Figured since I have a new computer ( compliments of a gift from my son and his girlfriend ) - I'd bump this thread up in a slightly quicker fashion than the old 8 year old Compaq we had while waiting 5 minutes for stuff to open up. Feel free to express yourself on this subject. Hope you folks are doin' good on this Friday night

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hi Flipper.

Tomorrow at 5 AM will mark 2 years since I read Ray Franz's forbidden book "Crisis of Conscience" through the night and understood TTATT and was out the next morning.

My journey since then has been "a long and winding road" to freedom.

I was a bit scared at first. People who I thought of as very smart, I now realized were sitting at the KHall like brain-washed zombies because nothing had as yet snapped them out of their trance.

I encourage all lurkers to read Ray's C of C. The WT Headquarter's forbid it's follower's from reading it because it does contain the truth that JW's are just another man made up religion.

I live my life now, as if I do live in a very beautiful paradise. There are no back stabbers or cruel people allowed in my life.

I am happy.

LoisLane

• clarity
    clarity

10:40pm here......just having a cup of tea before bed.

Hope all you lurkers, exjw, & jw's have a good sleep & a

great weekend. Flipper glad you have a new computer now,

it is always awesome to hear from you!

With so many excellent video's coming out now,

(Mike & Kim/Marc & Cora) & all the hard research

& concern going into them.......Newbies will be just

flooding into all these wonderful sites & getting free of the cults!

Peace to everybody

clarity

• flipper
    flipper

LOIS LANE- I'm very glad you live your life in freedom and happiness now. I do also. As you stated it can be a very scary experience for individuals exiting the JW cult as they are told that the big bad wolf will get them , i/e. " Satan the Devil " if they exit the Witness organization. But it's a scare tactic to prevent people from exiting and regaining their freedom of mind. If anything - we become happier, healthier, and more sane once we exit the JW organization. I'm glad you've found that happiness and sanity.

CLARITY- Thanks, I'm glad I have a new computer as well- I don't have to wait 5 minutes anymore for stuff to open up. Don't have to develop " long suffering " anymore. LOL. I'm really glad the folks you mention are being proactive and supplying you-tubes, video's , whatever they can to inform exiting JW's about the insanity of the criminal organization Jehovah's Witnesses backed by the WT Society. It takes all of us being vocal in our little communities to get the word out to JW's AND non-JW's to expose the unethical practices of the WT Society. I'm proud that lots of folks do that here and I consider myself lucky to be among them as friends who are doing a volunteer service to assist people. I talked with an ex-JW friend on this site a few days ago and she told me that down in her area lots of people are starting to stop attend meetings and meeting attendance has spiralled downward in that area. That's good to hear. Take care Clarity hope you're doin' well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Haven't posted any new threads in awhile, bumping this up for JWN newer members if they care to read some responses or thoughts. Feel free to add any of your thoughts ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit