10 Years out of the JW Organization- What I've Learned ( For what it's Worth)

by flipper 100 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

DING- Yeah good point. I never viewed carrying the microphones as a " privilege ". LOL. It was more of an inconvenience to me because you'd have to stand on your feet for an hour or so running up and down the aisle to let people comment. Very tiring at times- especially if you worked 8 hours a day at a real job .

TORNINTWO- I'm really glad to hear that you and your daughter stopped attending meetings. And it's good that your JW husband is not hassling you over it. You are setting a great example for your daughter in having freedom of mind and helping her towards her college education. Keep the great work up.

BLUES BROTHER- I agree with your views as well. I saw through the veneer and illusions of an imaginary " time of the end " as the WT Society struggled to try and stretch the " generation won't pass away " theory into " these overlapping generations won't pass away " theory. Then I knew it all was just BS designed to control 8 million JW's on this planet. This board has been a great support to me as you stated it has to you as well. Thanks for your comments

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit