knockout game, what the freak!

by unstopableravens 104 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

dimwit. An athiest view may be that people have an innate morality towards altruism and care for the community. The community certainly will rise up in repugnance against this act.

No God required.

I showed you from your own moral base that you were way off. Do I have to show you how wrong you are about athiests?

• jgnat
  • confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

"is that these attacks aren't about bein' base on a certain criterior" so that is the scariest thing???

So if they had a reason like they didn't like the guys shirt or they worshhipped a diff. god it would be not as troubling?

I guess that is what made it so much easier and acceptable for bible god... he killed because the people didn't worship him

===========================================================================================

"confused: why do things always come back to Jehovah? maybe because youj know he exists, let us look at what you really claim. you say we are a product of evoultion and there is no god. okay let us go with that. why is what they did wrong, if they are also a product of evoultion why cant they knock people out? why is it wrong? who get to say it wrong? there are alot who say its okay. so it must be"

Things always comeback to irrational Bible thumpers going from one extreme to another in the blink of an eye. You said you wanted these people to be killed. Yet you say you are born again and want to be like Jesus. And obviously the Jesus of the bible would have thought the same thing right???

"why is what they did wrong, if they are also a product of evoultion why cant they knock people out? why is it wrong? who get to say it wrong? there are alot who say its okay. so it must be"

If you really think this is what evolution is about then you really need to spend some time examining the subject. What really makes sense is that you can justify the extermination of NATIONS of people by bible God and you think that is just hunky dory but these kids knocking people out should all be put to death. That is what is scary wasblind/unstoppablecrazy

• wasblind
    wasblind

Confusedandalone

maybe I didn't comphened correctly what I read from the Bible

but from what I gathered it explained why these things were done

even if it didn't seem as justice to us

I take it one of us may have overlooked somethin'

or what seems to be the case, have a different take on what we believe

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

lucid: i believe that god can save anyone even a wicked knockout person, i would love for them to come to life saving faith, however i believe that people are still responsible for their actions to theauthories , sadly like i said in this country justice is a joke, abortion is legal, and murders get away at times (oj simpson) for example.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" lucid: i believe that god can save anyone even a wicked knockout person, i would love for them to come to life saving faith, however i believe that people are still responsible for their actions to theauthories , sadly like i said in this country justice is a joke, abortion is legal, and murders get away at times (oj simpson) for example."

THis entire post has 51 shades of crazy. The bold ios probably the funniest thing I have ever read. You are saying it like these are the wickest people to ever walk the face of the earth. LOL What about those lovely pilgrims and the founding fathers who murdered all those indians??? Which group do you think is worse unstoppable? If it is those pilgrims get on your soapbox in town next week somewhere in the US and tell everyone how evil they were.

" in this country justice is a joke, abortion is legal, and murders get away at times (oj simpson) for example."

In Israel justice was a joke as well... do you need some examples?

abortion is legal - it was legal then as long as bible GOD ordered it

and murders get away at times (oj simpson) for example - and God and almost all the founders of this country. Are you aware of the fact that this country was built by murdering the native people who were here for thousands of years and yet that is acceptable right. You are up in arms over O.J. but that "Trail of tears" things... who cares about that or that whole promised land fiasco ROFL

Your new name should be "UNSTOPABLECRAZY"

• jgnat
    jgnat

There's perception and reality. Violent crime has been on a steady decline in your country for some time. At the same time, you have more of your population incarcerated than any where else in the world. You'd be wrong about the cause.

• wasblind
    wasblind

So if they had a reason. It would not be as troubling ?_____Confusedandalone

Yes it would be. But more so if there wasn't anything to provoke such an action

Case and point:

Certain gang members won't go into a certain territory because

they know there's a reason they could get attacked

These people who are bein' punched at random are not attacked because

of thier beliefs, races, gender. sexual preference or affiliations

There is nothin' they can do to avoid such an attack at random

so yes , it is more dangerous than havin' a reason

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ok im a dimwit crazey lol

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

"Their is nothin' they can do to avoid such an attack at random

so yes , it is more dangerous than havin' a reason"

Kinda like the Canaanites or anyone else who may have been in the spot that the Israelites wanted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit