by unstopableravens 104 Replies latest jw friends

• unstopableravens
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

has anyone seen this? horrible!

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Yes. Savage.

in a local highschool here a young man did this to three girls here.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

of all things, it proves nothing. how do these punks think punching someone who is no looking ,makes them cool. there cowards. im sorry but they deserve the worst punishment life in prison or death penality.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

this is what I psychopathic, evil.

• titch
    titch

Yep, I've read about that elsewhere. It reminds me of what a local TV station in the Southern California area reported on a few years ago. Apparently, a stupid prank that local junior-high or middle school boys were doing to other boys. They would come up, unexpectly, to another boy, and punch him---hard---in the gonads. And, all the while fiilming it for putting on YouTube later on, the kid , the victim of the stupid prank,would double over in pain on the ground. That prank went too far in one instance---a kid had to have one testicle removed, so much damage was done. So, local medical professionals were urging, pleading with kids to put a stop to this dumb, asinine prank. Not good, not good...

Titch

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

What's almost as scary is the nonchalance of other students when talking about it. One report I saw interviewed 4 or 5 people. Not one of them expressed concern for the victim(s). They spoke just matter-of-factly about what the object of the 'game' is. One girl even had a slight smile.

Terrifying.

-Aude.

• AudeSapere
  • unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

yeah, your right but if it happened to there mothers, i bet they would care, or if it happned to that girl she would not smile.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

puching in the gonads? whats wrong with ppl, when i was a teen the pranks we did to each other were harmless and in good fun, and that was never to injure someone. i think it starts with the parents

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit