knockout game, what the freak!

by unstopableravens 104 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hello confusedandalone

Bein' made in the image of God does not mean the person will think as he do

the Bible states Gods reasons for doin' what he did. But these criminals have know cause

at all

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

"Bein' made in the image of God does not mean the person will think as he do" - so please tell me what it means... please tell me this i would like to here.

"the Bible states Gods reasons for doin' what he did. But these criminals have know cause" - The bible states gods reasons and those reasons are one sided and stupid and selfish. The reasons these kids are doing this are for similar reasons as well. Period.

• wasblind
    wasblind

" God didn't like people so he sent his people to go killed them "_____Confusedandalone

You have a right to your belief about God, I'm not trynna deny you that right

But these criminals had no reason not even dislike , for animosity towards thier victms

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

@unstop:

"ohh boy: are you really that assanine"

It seems so.

"it has everything to do with this,your question was about the death penalty for someone who does not kill another, my example was just that"

No, your example was of a man raping and trying to kill a child - but failing.

We are talking about people trying to knock people out, but killing them.

"a 78 year old women was punched with the intenet to knock her out"

You say yourself that their intent was not to kill - the opposite of your example.

"i really dont want this thread to turn into a believers/non believers thing, this about us as people. because i could say that lucid is under reacting because from an evolution view point these teens did nothing wrong, because survial of the fittist"

I agree, god is not really needed in this discussion. I must say though that evolution has nothing to do with my opinions here any more than god does. (Also: until I post a reaction to the actual OP I wish you'd stop saying I'm under reacting. Unless you believe that anything less that calling for death is an under reaction?)

"i never sais anyone who hurts somebody, but in this case the intent is to knockout a person, which can highly kill that person"

Getting knocked out is not highly likely to kill you. (usually it's the fall that is fatal, not the punch... Not that it makes a difference to the blame, but it is true, I always find that to be important)

"and what about you? is this not survial of the fittist? tell me why it is immoral to you?"

If you honestly don't want the thread to turn into a thread about "If no god - whence morality" you might want to stop asking that...

And just for the record... My reaction to the actual OP is that the people taking part should be charged with assault. If the person punched dies it is a manslaughter case as far as I can see it. As you said, the intent is not to kill.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

"

But these criminals had no reason for animosity towards thier victms

they were strangers who had done nothin'"

Neither did the Canaanites

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jgnat: you have a good point, as a believer i want all to come to christ and repent and i would love that, even for these guys.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

lucid: if you knockout someone, what is the change they will break there neck, or a 78 year old, come on

• wasblind
    wasblind

You claimed in your earlier post that God killed folks because " He didn't like people "

and if that's what you believe. I'll respect your wishes

These criminals didn't even have a dislike, no reason at all , stupid or otherwise

to attack these people

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

"These criminals didn't even have a dislike, no reason at all , stupid or otherwise

to attack these people"

Neither did god. Maybe God was a bigot and didn't like the Canaanites and that was his reason.

Either way both groups are evil right

• jgnat
    jgnat

If legislators took guys like you seriously, unstopable, there would never be an opportunity for these young dudes to turn around. They'd be dead. That's a whole bunch of grandparents, parents and siblings with hopes and prayers dashed.

I don't take you too seriously. You don't think things through.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit