knockout game, what the freak!

by unstopableravens 104 Replies latest jw friends

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

"im sorry but they deserve the worst punishment life in prison or death penality."

"this is what I psychopathic, evil."

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

lucid: really, this voilence has killed people, random attacks on people, were you knockout a person, and ppl fall and bust there face on the ground which alot of times is concreate. maybe your underreacting

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

How are you judging my reaction?

I reacted/posted about the two quotes - not the story itself.

I guess you can tell that my reaction is less severe than calling for the "death penalty"... Less severe than calling those involved "evil". (I know that wasn't you btw, just the second post I quoted)

I pointed out some overreactions - I never actually reacted myself.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

how is that an over reaction? have you watched the videos? theses thugs are killing people and you think the death penalty is to serve? and yes i do agree with the other comment that is evil and the people are evil. how can you think other wise? my goodness what is wrong with people?

• piztjw
    piztjw

.45 ACP with a CWP. They had better be sure I stay down, permanently, if they ever target me! I refuse to be a victim.

• piztjw
    piztjw

How are you judging my reaction?

Perhaps the same way YOU are judging their proper reactions?

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

Perhaps the same way YOU are judging their proper reactions?

Are you dim? I'll repeat myself again just in case...

I have still not reacted to the story. My post was about their reactions to the story. My reaction to the story can not be judged as I have not reacted... you understand yet? Judge/gauge.

• LucidChimp
    LucidChimp

@unstopableravens: are you saying that anyone who does this should be put to death? Or only those who cause a death? Do those who do it but fail to cause a fatality get life behind bars? Or do you just lock them up for regular old assualt?

Just curious.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

piz:amen!

• piztjw
    piztjw

I reacted/posted about the two quotes as I have not reacted...

So let me get this straight...Your REACTION to their thoughts on the thread was NOT a reaction...but rather a REACTION. Are you perhaps an eldurr? Or are you a politician?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit