knockout game, what the freak!

by unstopableravens 104 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

However when your talking about murdering people for crimes that do not warrant murder according to the modern legal system that is far more illogical isn't it_____confusedandalone

I wouldn't consider the death penalty murder, if the crime results in the death of an innocent victim

I call that justice bein' played out and enforced through the law

Poetic Justice

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

was blind: agreed murder is unlwafully putting to death. thats why if a cop shots a bad guy its not murder

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

"I wouldn't consider it murder, if the crime results in the death of an innocent victim

I call that justice bein' played out and enforced through the law"

Like when God killed the baby in the womb for the transgressions of its father? God should have been murder to right? It is funny that if two men fighting each other and one falls back and bumps a woman and she miscarries the man should die but God just runs around killing babies because of what their father did and it is ok. Is it possible that you just don't want to admit that bible GOD is a barbaric killer

• tec
    tec

I thought by the title that this thread was about an awesome (knockout) football game!

It IS assault. There are laws that govern deaths caused by assault, but where the assault was not intended to be death. And a judge has the ability to grant minimum or maximum sentences. (like a guy who walked up to a random 70 year old woman and knocked her on the head is not as likely to get leniency than a kid who did the same to another kid, because the 'game' was going around their school)

We should be very careful about deciding what someone else 'deserves' as that is judging, in the form of condemning. Might help to consider that it could be your own teenage son being totatlly STUPID and harming someone with his stupidity, whether he is caught up in a pack of wild dogs (teenage boys in a group can totally be described like that) enabling him to act on the stupidity and cruelty in him, or whether he was cruel and stupid all on his own. You would want your loved one to acknowledge his wrong, repent OF his wrong, make amends... and BE forgiven. No one can acknowledge, repent, and try to make amends, or ask for forgiveness, from the grave.

None of that says that they should be protected from the consequences of their illegal activity. Sometimes that is the only way some people learn; and sometimes the consequence is the only thing that prevents someone from doing stupid harmful things... until such a time as they have learned not to harm simply because harming someone else is wrong.

Peace,

tammy

• wasblind
    wasblind

So true tammy, we should not judge

But pity the one on trial if I'm the one called for Jury duty that day

That's one time judgement will be place in my hands

especially if it resulted in the death of a person mindin' thier own business

• tec
    tec

But pity the one on trial if I'm the one called for Jury duty that day

LOL... that should scare some off from doing anything to get put on trial to begin with ; )

Peace,

tammy

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yes Tammy,

when I looked at the video the first thing that came to mind

is that coulda happened to me or someone close to me

it digusts me to see such. The victims were mindin' their own business

and didn't bother a soul.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

was blind, did you see the video of the teens talking about it? it was insane like they are discussing football, smiles and laughs. twisted!

• scotoma
    scotoma

Since I am an atheist I realize that humans are ANIMALS. Humans are dangerous. It doesn't matter what color.

I don't think knock out perps should be killed but if they kill or disable someone that should be the end of their participation in society.

Since it's mostly a male thing (forget about race) it needs to be treated via castration. Give them a choice to surrender their gonads or stay in jail until their testosterone diminishes to a non-threatening level (around 50 years old).

That should be sufficient to take the fun out of it.

Males are always trying to move up in the hierarchy so they ultimately have access to more females. Same thing in politics, religion and business.

It's an organic problem that requires a surgical remedy. Testosterone poisoning.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" I don't think knock out perps should be killed but if they kill or disable someone that should be the end of their participation in society."

This

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit