knockout game, what the freak!

by unstopableravens 104 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

Confusedandalone,

You gave a reason in your last statement . Somebody wanted what the canaanaites " had "

These criminals who punched these folks in the face didn't seem to want anything.

not even to rob them. Only cause them harm

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

wasblind so a greedy bigot wanted someone else's stuff so they comitted genocide is what you are saying. God the demonic minded greedy bigot wanted thier stuff so he took it.

The founding fathers wanted peoples stuff so the took it via killing just like god

After reading some reports some kids were bored so they did it, some also did it because they don't like white folks

SO I guess all thier reasons are probably valid since god killed for the same reasons.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Correction to you

Bigotry has nothin' to do wit this thread

Why ? Because these are random acts that don't seem to be based on a persons race, gender, sexual preference, or anything personal

attributed to the victim

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" Correction to you" no no correction to you. In many of these cases the kids are doing this because the target is white. I never said the thread was about bigotry. The cause for many killings by God / by men / by knockout people (lol) were indeed because of bigotry

• wasblind
    wasblind

Regaurdless of what race the victim is, it is a senseless act

I thought that was the point of this thread

• wasblind
    wasblind

In many cases the kids are doing this because the victim is white. I never said the thread was about bigotry____Confusedandalone

Is that why you're trynna make it out to be ? rather than point out how horrible the attack is on anyone ?

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

'Is that why you're trynna make it out to be ? rather than point out how horrible the attack is on anyone ?"

No. That is obvious to anyone who read what I wrote throughout the entire thread. Of course, I know you would like if that is what I was trying to make it about. Great attempt

This thread turned into how irrational some people can be in calling for the death of people but not applying those same standards to the looney toons God you worship

• wasblind
    wasblind

I'm sure that when folks read through this thread they will be clearly able to point out

who brought up what, and that the only thing I attempted to do, was to try to get you to understand

somethin' that you don't have the capacity to understand

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

As usual you are see through and your points are dull. Thanks though.

what you can't understand is that you are quick to worship a despotic deplorable creation of your imagination who you excuse for the worst atrocities. That is the real crime

• wasblind
    wasblind

This thread ain't about religion. This is about victims of a senseless crime

And there is no legitimate reason , for this act to occur on anyone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit