Well it is time for me to say GOODBYE!!!

by mouthy 148 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Sorry to hear about the death of your son-in-law. As if the darkness and chill of November isn't gloomy enough, bad news sure doesn't help. But hang in there dear Grace! Christmas is coming and another springtime won't be far behind.

And don't let us skeptical types here on the forum discourage you. In spite of differing points-of-view, we still have much in common. I may buy into the theory of evolution, but I still believe life is miraculous and every day should be treated like a gift. And I have studied lots of math and science, but none of that stuff can begin to explain the power of love.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Sorry to hear about your loss. We here on this board are thinking of you.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Oh, my. So sorry to hear about your son-in-law. I hope that your daughter will lean on you for support. I will just give you a cyber hug and hope that you will take care of yourself.Life is indeed too short.

I also want to add that I have enjoyed your presense here on the forum since I started in 2006. I was so low at that time, and everyone was so welcoming. I always try to welcome new ones, following the example of those such as you, dear Mouthy, who were welcoming to me.

Please stay and encourage more new ones, as you always do.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

I am very sorry for the loss of your son in law and the grief your daughter must be feeling. The beliefs of the WTS have added so much extra pain in your family's life. You should NEVER have been shunned by anyone much less your own family-and for what? not believing in 1914???? Awful! I hope your daughter can fully accept your love and comfort at this terrible time. All the best to you Mouthy. Please come back when you are up to it OK? Promise???

• SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker
    SanLuisObispoTruthSeeker

Sorry Mouthy, did he go quickly instead of a prolonged suffering? What about the spot on your daughter's head, please give us good news and say it was not something we need to worry about. How did the doctors discover the "spot", by MRI or CAT-SCAN? We will pray for you and your daughter who lost her husband, I hate how Cancer kills people so young, I hate that disease out of all of them, lost too many family members with it!

• mouthy
    mouthy

THANKS AGAIN ALL.He was ill for quite a while i believe Pancrace cancer.I dont know how long as you know
    she was not allowed to talk to me.I knew he had it as Sue my other daughter would speak to her once in a while
    she is not DF.So Annmarie can speak to her.
    ABOUT SUE'S spot. she has been calling for results.( which has put up her blood pressure)
    but they keep saying they will get back to her.Nothing by Friday night we are now waiting for Monday
    morning so she can call again.It was MRI

You have all been so supportive .I do appreciate it.

Mouthy

• jgnat
    jgnat

My best prayers are winging their way to you now, Granny Grace. For you and all those you love and care about.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mouthy, be sure to go back to page one and listen to the song link I left for you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I Just wanted you all to know MY GOOD NEWS!!!!

Susan my daughter ,got her MRI results just back..
    It is a BENIGN MASS in her brain NOT CANCER!!!!! Thanks for all the prayers,
    good vibes, & loving thoughts sent by you all ,I will never be able to thank you enough
    God Bless you ALL XXXXXXX

• wasblind
    wasblind

Great News Granny

The other great news is. We love you very much

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit