jw and jw defenders, have you been born again?

by unstopableravens 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

Nobody on the face of planet earth, let alone on this forum, is the least bit impressed that you pretend christ talks to you Tammy. Stop it.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" whats going on here? i agree with tammy on something else! praise the lord! lol"

Since Jesus talks to you both should that really be a surprise

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

confused: what are you talking about? when did i say jesus talks to me?

• cofty
    cofty

unstop isn't a poseur who pretends Jesus talks to him.

He does talk to Jesus but that is less worrying.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

so you're born from god and he doesn't even talk to you? nice daddy you got there.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

j h: funny how you guys(atheist) can see the double standards of the wt, but dont see your own. tec hears voices and you guys pick on her for that, i say i dont hear voices than you pick on me for that. seems like you want to create drama instead of learning the truth.

• cofty
    cofty

instead of learning the truth

So you know "THE truth" do you? And did you find it in an ancient book?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: let me clearify what i meant. learn the truth about what ppl believe, other than trying to put ppl down no matter what they say. cofty you are a smart dude, you can see my point to j h

• cofty
    cofty

learn the truth about what ppl believe

Ah I get it now.

I think you have a point about trying to help a JW see there is no room for a second rate salvation in the bible.

Here is an extract from something I wrote about the subject shortly after I left the borg..

We cannot for example be reconciled to God, but not be a “new creation”. (see 2 Cor.5:16-19) We cannot be “beloved children” of God, but not be “born of God”. We cannot draw a line between calling God “Father”, and calling him, “Abba, Father”. If we have not been adopted then we are not His children, He is not our Father, and we have no right to call Him such at all. If we are His children then we are also joint heirs with Christ. If we are “in harmony with the Spirit” then “God’s Spirit truly dwells” in us, but if we do not have the Holy Spirit then we do “not belong to” Christ. (See Rom.8:9-17) Only if we are “led by the Spirit” can we produce the “fruitage of the Spirit”. But again, if we are, then we can cry out “Abba Father” and we are adopted as sons of God and joint heirs with Christ. (See Gal.4:6,7;5:16-24)

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cofty: beautiful! when did you write that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit