jw and jw defenders, have you been born again?

by unstopableravens 96 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i am trying to not give him an exit door, for him to have to come face to face with the fact that what the wt teaches about salvation and the bible are not one in the same. my goal is not the same as urs. i want to come and trust in the god of the bible.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

"my goal is not the same as urs"

actually our goal is the same its just you do not like the way I am doing it

you want ravens to truly realize what he is doing and saying and so am i

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Yes, you're right, those ones will be the ones to enter God's Kingdom. However, notice in those verses the type of people Jesus was speaking about whom would seek to enter God's Kingdom and would be denied. Those that would prophesy, those that would expel demons, those that would perform powerful works. In other words he was talking about those that would take upon themselves the responsibility of taking the lead. These ones had a significant responsibility to live up to, hence the need to be sure of the more important things as you mentioned earlier.-Phil 1:10, but also take into consideration John 21:15-17. I'm still waiting for you to explain to me the differences in our beliefs. Remember, you asked me to participate on this thread, I'll be treated like a guest.

edit post: confused, stop it please.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

sfpw - do you ever wonder how it makes any sense at all that a collection of letters and books spanning centuries are supposed to reconcile to one another? Here is a hint, they don't.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

stand: the differance is this as i have stated, i believe there is no salvation outside gods kingdom. outside the kingdom is weeping(matthew 8:12) i believe one can not live forever outside the kingdom

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

to tired to care: the harmony of the bible gives us more reason to trust it and its message. but thats another thread. man the bible bashing is constant here lol

• Stand for Pure Worship
    Stand for Pure Worship

Ok, thank you Raven. Now let me ask you, can you point it out anywhere in our literature where it specifically states that Jehovah's Witnesses do not benefit from God's kingdom. Matter fact, let me put it to you this way. Let's say I'm going to the Ravens game as I've got tickets. Not necessarily box seats, or close to the field, but I'll still be at the game. I'm not a player, not a scout, not the GM. I'll just be some Joe Schmoe in attendance. However, would you deny my presence at the game?

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

" edit post: confused, stop it please."

Stand for Pure Worship you are a devout JW and you make sure we all know that and that those who are not JW are in error.

All I have done is remind you that you are not following the rules of your own religion yet you remind us constantly that we are in error.

You are a hypocrite... you are a whitewashed grave. You are just like the Pharisees. You attempt to put on a clean appearance when you are not even holding up your own beliefs and laws. If you stand for pure worship that is fine... yet you will not openly admit the sin you are committing by being on this forum.

You condemn ex-jw's yet you are hear carrying on conversations with apostates and disfellowshipped jw's. THAT IS A SIN THAT YOU SHOULD BE CONFESSING ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITHFUL ADN DISCREET SLAVE. I am just reminding you of that as opposed to others who are drawing you further and further away from your GOD JEHOBAH. I would think you would thank me.

However continue speaking to unstopableraven who is an admitted apostate and whho no longer has faith in the faithful and discreet slave. It shows you truly DO NOT STAND FOR PURE WORSHIP

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

stand: more accurate would be this you can not "enter" the stadium un less you have a ticket. no ticket no game. the bible says the same about everlasting life. the wt use words like "benefit" from the kingdom. where is that in the bible. either you enter for salvation(luke 18) or your outside(matthew 8:12) and there is no benefit outside the kingdom

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

confused: harsh words there buddy"apostate" i do have feelings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit