Does anyone know what is happening with Italy's (Rome) Bethel???

by LoisLane looking for Superman 81 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

This comment is from LaFrancia which I offered to translate for him.

In Italy we have not obtained status under the "8 x 1000" law. The "8x 1000" law is the provision whereby citizens can donate 8 euros for every 1,000 euros owed to either church or government funded social activities.

Presently we have a small agreement where we can allocate 5 x1000 of our annual taxes.

Not sure If I am translating this properly "With regards Jehovah's chariot-----we seem be doing our utmost to be thrown off it.--acting badly before Jehovah, the brothers and the ex brothers

Anthony Morris III will be visiting and I will let this forum know what transpires.

On a sad note, some of you may remember the Italian American brother G. Fredianelli , who has passed away. His experience is in one of the Watchtowers.

Some wonder if the Italian Bethel will be sold. There are various speculations going around and we will keep the forum informed when we hear more.

Thank you

LaFrancia

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Does anyone know why all these branch offices are closing? I recall Knorr's day when the WT expanding was stressed. Now it appears to be shrinking. Frankly, I don't even know what these branch offices did. It seems an int'l religion would want an int'l presence. If I were not American, I would resent all the activity in America.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Bethels expanding - Jehovah's blessing.

Bethels closing - Jehovah's blessing.

Truth - It's all about saving and making money.

George

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Sorry St George of England its not about the money it's about simplification and the bringing together of the nations.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

No ,no. The money are needed

But we want transparency on money management . This is a different thing

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

So they're sending Tony Morris over to bolster the spirituality of the Italian "friends"? They better have a terrific "translator" who ignores all the stupid stuff he likely to say in a talk. How would it go over in Italy when he talks about his Vietnam experiences and his meteoric rise from military vet to new publisher to pioneer to "anointed" CO to one of "God's hand selected GB" in Brooklyn?

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

January 5 we will see what to talk about brother Morris.

But the decisions will not be announced , but will be decided in secret in the rooms of bethel.

If you're a brother , you know how your system , right

We are flooded by bureaucracy

both in congregations and branch offices at all levels are full of bureaucratic rules and laces , which must be removed

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

OK ! THIS IS THE REPORT OF THE SPECIAL MEETING WITH MORRIS III

IT'S IN ITALIAN LANGUAGE SPAGHETTI E LAMBRUSCO

&http://proclamatoreconsapevole.blogspot.it/2014/01/tdg-adunanza-speciale-col-fratello.htmlnbsp;

THIS IS IT

• LaFrancia
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Cara LaFrancia, the link is good, but my Italian is very poor, I hope someone can provide a translation.

Just a quick look showed me that he spoke of Demons having influence on minds in various ways ! How up to date is that thinking ? Morris does not know we are in the 21st century.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit