Does anyone know what is happening with Italy's (Rome) Bethel???

by LoisLane looking for Superman 81 Replies latest jw friends

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

There are rumors out, that the Italy (Rome) Bethel is being shut down and putting out to pasture a large portion of the Bethel staff.

Has anyone heard anything... ?

The word is that everyone but the most senior members will be let go. The senior Bethel family members will be reassigned

to the Germany Bethel, Selters.

Does anyone know about an Italian brother posting on a blog as Belelita Consapevole translated as "a Knowledgeable Bethelite"?

Does anyone know if this Bethel property is up for sale?

Thanks,

LoisLane

• wearewatchingyouman
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

I heard that three years ago bethel was put under the care of the Seltezr (spel) branch. Germany didin't have success.

This year Brooklyn sent over 3 italian elders and their wifes to set things straight. One is from New York and the other two are Canadians. The committee members have been put aside and these three are running the show.

The blog proclamatore consapevole started out as a group of three who are trying to bring reform from the inside. They feel that the organization has been overrun by burocratic self serving individuals and that the rot reaches the top. However they still believe that this organization is the "truth".

There is a poster here by the name LaFrancia who is involved in the group.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

The Italy Bethel is K.O............:-)))))

In this link you can see the updates

http://proclamatoreconsapevole.blogspot.it/2013/01/betel-italiana-cosa-e-avvenuto-in-realta.html#comment-form

You have to read the comments ,belowe the post.Currently ,there are 3 brother of United States and Canada in the branch committee.UHHHHHHHH

Bye

• factfinder
    factfinder

marked

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Thank you ALL for your responses.

I did look up both sited threads. Thank you very much!

La Francia... My Italian is not so good... I can say pizza, ravioli, lasagna lol :( ... So I was very happy to scroll to the top of the thread you mentioned and find that there is a translation bar to hit for English. Yay ! It was very interesting and informative to be able to read and comprehend what the brothers had to say over in Italy.

Thank you for the update.

LoisLane

• L3G
    L3G

Thank you for this post. Any more info from those who know something will be appreciated.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Even with the page translated it's a little hard to follow.

Somethin is rotten in the State of Bethel Italy that's for sure...

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

(marking)

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

what is MARKED and MARKING ?

I do not understand this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit