Does anyone know what is happening with Italy's (Rome) Bethel???

by LoisLane looking for Superman 81 Replies latest jw friends

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

LoisLane ciao

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

LaFrancia - It's just so Topics are easier to find under"Topics I have posted on" when you want to see how things have progressed.

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

OK...........

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

LaFrancia asked: what is MARKED and MARKING ?

It is a personal note to myself (and apparently another poster) that we find the thread interesting and want to be able come back to it later on. Either there is information already presented or we expect more content and it's a way to remind ourselves to come back at a later time.

By 'marking' it, we can quickly and easily find it when we click on our own personal profile and select 'Topics Posted On'.

For me, I have nothing to add to the conversation so did not want to interrupt the discussion. But I wanted to leave my 'mark' for later.

Thank you for your efforts and contributions to this forum and the other site.

-AudeSapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding)

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

About that Canadian couple that was sent to the Italian branch. God help them. The wife is ok, but the husband can't be trusted.

• designs
    designs

Very interesting turn of events. My one visit to Rome Italy was the summer of 1970, my pioneer buddy and I traveled to Europe that summer. The Bethel home in Rome was a duplex the Wt. shared with the National Geographic Society. They were very helpful and got us accomodations at a hotel for the week on the cheap.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

QuarterBack ... Do you know what position the fellow from Canada was assigned in Italy?

Am I understanding, this is part of the problem?

An "outsider" coming to "tell" the brothers what to do and how to "do it"... With a superior attitude?

LoisLane

You can PM me, if you don't want to post it.

AudeSapere ... Don't tell anyone, just between you and me, OK (Like Connie Chung lol) but I wondered what "marking" meant, also.

Thank you for letting us know. lol

LoisLane

LaFrancia ...

What does it mean... K.O.? In American English, KO means knocked out, as in a boxing term with the opposition,

as in, you can not get back up after getting... knocked out, flat, on the mat.

Do you mean the Bethel is knocked out?

Or did you mean O.K.? OK means, all is well, more or less.

LoisLane

PS Ciao Bella to you.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Yep, they finally realised they can't compete with the Vatican haharrr. Mama Mia!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit