Does anyone know what is happening with Italy's (Rome) Bethel???

by LoisLane looking for Superman 81 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

So what dose this mean. The bethel is closed or they sent the heavies over to sort out internal problems.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Joe123cd: No the Bethel is still functioning. As LaFrancia pointed out Its OK. The heavies were brought in to sort things out.

Quarterback: There are two italian couples from Canada. If you know the one couple you probably will know the other couple.

LaFrancia: please keep us updated (tienici informati)

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

The name of brother are P. LaFranca - G. Cicciù - C. Boscaino ....very good brother.

They have taken the most important position in the Branch Committee..........in a few weeks,a member of the G.B. visit the Branch of Italy and we will Know more .

AHi ahi ahi ahi ahiai

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

K.O. ......is K.O. and no OK.

The italian Branch suffered a Downgrading.......because the leadership has failed.

They were put under restriction and in receivership/administered by the courts........this is it

:-/

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

What does " receivership/administered by the courts" mean? In the US that is a term used in bankruptcy. Is there a financial aspect of this that I don't see?

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

I understand your English, LaFrancia, but I do not understand, comprehend, how a Branch office could be down graded , as into a Bankrupency situation.

Brooklyn Headquarter's owns most properties. Not ALL, like their greediness wants, but most.

Is it possible the Italian brothers own the Branch building themselves, and someone is making a stink by not paying for something , like the electricity bill??

(I do not know. I am clutching at straws here)... so that this mess gets played out in Public?

This gets curiouser and curiouser... ???

LoisLane

PS. Is there someone out there that knows how to look up the owner of the Italian Branch property at:

1281 Via del Bufalotta, Rome, Italy?

Thank you for your help.

Warm Christian love and best wishes,

From your Brothers (and sisters)

Jehovahs-Witnesses.net

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

I used the word receivership.......but us a metaphor,only as an example.

After the scandal to the italian bethel have fallen many appointments.About 10 years ago,a member of the branch,was deposed and forced out of

bethel family.

When i have some time, I will make a report and a summary of what has appened in italian Bethel...ohiiiiii

;-)))))

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

marked

• Violia
    Violia

if the locals own the kh , you could have a renegade KH. We can only hope.

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

marked

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit