C,O's,D,O's from down under...who remembers??

by karter 72 Replies latest jw experiences

• karter
    karter

Wolford and Betty John,Nice loveing couple,Always loved children.

Arther and Tinnie Roderson, Nice couple he passed away some years ago too young from cancer.

Wiakato and Hine Gray Couldn't ask for better people.

Jack teesie ..single guy would never go to a single sisters place for dinner even if she had children apperantly a bad look.

Joe Sleighman and wife nice couple were D.O's leaft and joined our side.

Sandy Pannell and wife...he reminded me of Bill Clinton always love to look down from the stage and wave his left finger at the congro....never liked him.

Han's Hubler,Nuff said has been a few threads started about him.

There is many more.

Karter.

• steve2
    steve2

Barry and Janice Bines. He was CO during the late 60s and throughout the 1970s. I don't know when they stopped circuit work, but Janice took her life in the mid-1980s.

Brother (Ron?) Carter (I cannot be sure that is his first name) and wife Eunice. They were doing circuit work in the lower North Island of New Zealand in the 1980s. I wonder what became of them.

• karter
    karter

Ron and Eunice carter had to stop being C.O's he had a heart problem last i heard liveing in Matamata.

Ray Bennett what ever happened to him?

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Jeeez - I hardly know any of those names. Just shows how long since I got lucky and was chucked out.

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Cox, Kramer, Ridling, Sleighman, Teesey, Price, Rogers, Black, and there was another one, can't remember his last name, but his first name is Geoff, big tall guy with glasses.

And even further back, maybe around Joe Sleighman's time there was an older guy who's name i can never remember, but who's face I can see clearly. Made everyone sing two songs at the Devonport Assembly hall one year, back when they had a mini orchestra playing the music.

Damn I'm ooooooooooooooold!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I know most of the older ones. Have photos of many of them.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Terry Grundy, Conrad Mack, Blackstock, Vin Toole, Hubler, Bromich.

• karter
    karter

Winston smith.

Rideling passed away a few years ago i'm freinds with his son (also out).

The guy that made us sing 2 songs ....Aussie guy took over from Hubler a breath of fresh air after Hubler..can't remember his name eather.

Karter.

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Ray Cowling, we used to nick name him scowling cowling, I did like his poems though some were a bit corny. How about little John Wilson, heard he passed away coupla years ago. Dave Madzay seemed a cool guy, heard he got DF'd, thats a looong time ago. Winston aPyne was a cong overseer when I was a kid. I think there were a couple of Bromwich boys I believe Ted was the fire and brimstone c o man. Manwering, Mouritz Maclean were co's as I recall.Don Maclean was a dead keen ham radio fan. Max Lloyd also did the rounds before heading to Bethel.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Found another photo including Ridling a couple of days ago. Lots of other old timers too. Generations now mostly dead. Been too busy to have a close look.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit