2013 JW-Wimp Mobile!

by Atlantis 79 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Finkelstein: God must be completely angry at this commercial scam.

That would require there actually being a God.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you again Atlantis and Nevada! (Petra too!)

It does seem the wts is lowering its standards and doing anything to get attention. But as Ding said-it"s an easy way to count your time. They probably just talk to each other as they ride around pioneering.

Seems like the gb are desperate.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Gross. I would have been so embarrassed to staff that thing.

I wonder why no one who comes by the Borgmobile is dressed in normal clothes. They all look like sistas and bros ready for a Sunday wt study at the hall.

White vans around here are suspicious. They're usually linked to attempted child abductions and sexual assaults.

So no different then.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello Atlantis and Nevada, You are going to send me a present?

Oh, goody, I can hardly wait. lol

Live - Laugh - Love

LoisLane

• emeth
    emeth

@Finkelstein during the 80's we already had and used computers and developed for example MEPS.

Anyway i did look at the articles during the 80's in Watchtower and Awake but did not find what you are referring to.

@Bohm

Paragraph 11 was about danger,.. calamities and preventing it (based on proverbs 27:12 for example). And yes we do very well with the instructions.

• bohm
    bohm

emeth: how about scissors? Good, bad or dangerous when used inappropriately?

• emeth
    emeth

@bohm indeed so proverbs 27:12 reminds us to be careful and not let children play or run with those for example. But paragraph 11 was about clearing snow,.. not to forget car maintenance and having an emergency kit at home with food, water, candles, flashlight, radio in case of calamities and natural disasters like floods or earhquakes.

• bohm
    bohm

Emeth: man they are good.. Its like solid advice for five year olds, only given to adults.

• emeth
    emeth

@bohm that does not make the advice less helpful.

• bohm
    bohm

Emeth: no, its great for adults who like to be treated as children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit