2013 JW-Wimp Mobile!

by Atlantis 79 Replies latest watchtower bible

• emeth
    emeth

@Kate in Warwick there is only a pile of sand at the moment.

And to the others, if you are jealous on a room with a view, some suits and food, so be it

• emeth
    emeth

by the way i think the replies are funny ,.. frustrated replies of people who are no witnesses anymore or never have been but at the same time are obsessed with it 24 hrs a day

• KateWild
    KateWild

@Kate in Warwick there is only a pile of sand at the moment.-emeth

Sadly you are mistaken. There is a DVD showing the living quaters of those living on site on jw.org. Better kitchen and bathrooms than me. Go have a look. Its all about the money.

All My love Kate xx

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

frustrated replies of people who are no witnesses anymore or never have been but at the same time are obsessed with it 24 hrs a day

M-m-m, no . Seems to me, emeth didnt "qualify" for a position and now is the frustrated one...

• emeth
    emeth

@Kate thats not the site were the world headquarters are built

have a look at 3:46 min .. the latest warwick video

http://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/activities/construction/video-warwick-update-1/

• sir82
    sir82

WWJD

What would Jesus Drive?

• KateWild
    KateWild

Well I don't know the US well and distances, point being luxury living for some, all about the money it's on the 13 minute video. Logistics don't negate the motives, 6 miles away, the Tucksedo buildings are amazingly fab. I would love to live there... out of the 600 that renovated the Tucksedo buildings how many get to live there?

All my love to you Emeth

Take care

Love Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

You are looking at the wrong video Emeth, its the 13 minute one....go to videos at the bottom and see the wonderful homes they have.-Kate xx

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

I'm not jealous of a room with a view, the point simply is that the GB is well cared for. Just because they are considered to have taken "a vow of poverty" doesn't mean they don't live like kings. They want for nothing. It's a fact.

Where would a GB member go if they wanted to leave the Organization because they saw it for what it really was? That's when the vow of poverty would become a hardship. Quite an incentive to change teachings to fit rather than face the facts that it's not "God's Organization".

• KateWild
    KateWild

Check out the 13min video at 6.24mins pure luxury compared to being on the mobile in the scorching heat or blistering cold. I am jealous, mindnumbed even if you are not. My divorce is costing me my home. Which was mine and not as good, but now even I wont have that, and the GB have it all.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit