2013 JW-Wimp Mobile!

by Atlantis 79 Replies latest watchtower bible

• KateWild
    KateWild

So funny to see what lengths they will go to, to promote the publishing company, gain more recruits, and sponsor this work with all the yummy donations. It is totally all about the money. - Kate xx

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Every XJW should walk up to it and order a bean burrito, cheese danish and off-brand cola.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Or just circle the mobile with JWfacts posters and bring our own Taco's that smell great......while the JWs see we are better off-Kate xx

• emeth
    emeth

@Kate since the money is all used to spread the message and nobody gains anything from it, your statement does not make sense.

@bohm Whatever. That is your opinion which i think is based on prejudices. (Matthew 18:3) . . .“Truly I say to YOU, Unless YOU turn around and become as young children, YOU will by no means enter into the kingdom of the heavens.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

@Kate since the money is all used to spread the message and nobody gains anything from it, your statement does not make sense

..and you know this because the accounting books are open for examination?

Palease...

• emeth
    emeth

@Yan Bibiyan no its wellknown. Its obvious that not a single person gains anything from it ,.. they all die without a dime and no personal belongings of any value and took a vow of poverty. And since they have to fill in taxpapers,....

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

emeth: not a single person gains anything from it ,.. they all die without a dime and no personal belongings of any value and took a vow of poverty

unless you consider this gain for Governing Body

Full Room and Board

All meals provided

Designer suits

Travel to resort lands free to vacation and speak

Honored and adored as the closest thing to God by over 7 million

All medical expenses covered

Building a brand new home in upstate New York on a lake

... vow of poverty? really?

• KateWild
    KateWild

nobody gains anything from it, your statement does not make sense.-emeth

Have you seen how the GB live? Have you seen the new homes in Warwick? My comment makes no sense to you because you can't see that most who donate are being taken advantage of by the Hierachy system and the bods at the top......the egotistical 8.

If you don't think anyone is gaining anything that's ok with me, but I do and that is my veiw.

Love Kate xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

..and you know this because the accounting books are open for examination?

Palease...-Yan B

LOL! Kate xx

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

@Yan Bibiyan no its wellknown.

How so?

Its obvious that not a single person gains anything from it ,

How is it obvious?

.. they all die without a dime and no personal belongings of any value and took a vow of poverty.

Who are "they all"?

And since they have to fill in taxpapers,....

Call Walkil and ask them to see their Profit&Loss statemetn for last fiscal year. then come back here and tell us how it went.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit