2013 JW-Wimp Mobile!

by Atlantis 79 Replies latest watchtower bible

• emeth
    emeth

@Finkelstein

they had websites since 1996 and also produced a Watchtower Library cd-rom year after year for the witnesses... so its obvious that computers and internet were widely used accepted.

According to yesterdays study watchtower,.. A car is not dangerous unless you use it in a dangerous way. Computers are very useful machines

• bohm
    bohm

emeth:

According to yesterdays study watchtower,.. A car is not dangerous unless you use it in a dangerous way. Computers are very useful machines

Thats some awe-inspiring wisdom right there out of Gods chanel!

I fully understand how a person after studying such deep truths for even a few years will have the equivalent of a university education!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Thanks, Emeth/SFPW/Elephant /Recovery/Prime/Fifth Column/Legion. Good to know...

• steve2
    steve2

Watch those anxious fat little thumbs when you're going to jw.org - you might end up at JWN. So dangerously close to independent thinking....

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

One observation:

The JWmobile does not appear to have sound. One of the main reasons the old sound cars were discontinued was that the Society lost a case in the US supreme court about them. The Court ruled that a city could pass an ordinance limiting the volume of amplification, and it was not an infringement of free speech. The effectively put the Sound Cars out of business.

About this van though, it looks like something they might take to a county fair or something like that.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They will park it 10 blocks from a major event, and engage in the life-saving rescue work....

DD

• clarity
    clarity

Oh ya, wait till they put an Credit Card machine in the back,

then they will pull it up closer to the gate for donations!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

LoisLane:

In regards to these comments you made here:

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Atlantis, so much for helping us keep a breast of what is happening in WT Land.

LoisLane

-----------------------------------------------------

Now that sounds like the LoisLane Nevada and I have heard good things about! Several folks on this board wrote to us with very nice things to say in your behalf. So, why don't we forgive and forget and have those documents sent back to you again! If you agree, I'll send them to you...pronto!

----------------------------------------------------

If one of the mods would delete the "email" post I would appreciate it. I don't think it is necessary. I would do it myself if I could!

Atlantis & Nevada

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

meh. it need 20" wheels or "dubs" as they call em in tha durty souf. lol

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

@Finkelstein

they had websites since 1996 and also produced a Watchtower Library cd-rom year after year for the witnesses... so its obvious that computers and internet were widely used accepted.

But in the 1980's they were saying something quite different about computers.

Wish I had the article now, it was jaw dropping.

Now they have traveling spiritual food trucks, distributing their BS making people nauseous and sick.

Jehovah's own earthly charlatans selling fraudulent coercive bible teachings .

God must be completely angry at this commercial scam.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit