Did Cedars manipulate Lee into having a thread closed?

by cedars 164 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

PS: If I am overstepping, I apologize.

No need, you're not.

I welcome when someone lets me know if I'm being unreasonable or doing something wrong (although like most people, I probably won't admit it at the time).

I'm not here for any applause, praise or recognition and to be honest, prefer not to be in any limelight. I'd much rather things not be about me but I'm also not going to be a compliant punching bag for someone having a bad day.

Hopefully, we can now continue with normal service.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Best ending of a thread. :)

I was worried I was out of place because I am often guilty of this myself.

• minimus
    minimus

Interesting thread.

Everyone knows how it will all turn out.

"I welcome when someone let's me know if I'm being unreasonable".....THAT is the best line of this thread!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...Energizer Bunny..........................Energizer Whiner..

They keep Going and Going and Going and Going and Going and Going and Going and Going and Going..

.......................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

OUTLAW, you are cuter as a bunny.

• Simon
    Simon

Min: There is a world of difference between constructive criticism given in a respectful way and someone with an axe to grind trying to settle old scores.

• minimus
    minimus

yes sir ree

• Violia
    Violia

does the aawa.com site still exist? I have tried to find it and am getting redirects, BTW,I get those on Randy's site too.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I wish one of the two of you would be the better man and just stop. Not every untrue or insulting jab needs to be responded to, and it will end only when you both shut up.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Yep, it's still up.

Also found this:

http://aawa.co/blog/aawa-the-next-six-months/#more-1722

Go to the subheading under 'Reorganisation', and you'll find this:

AAWA recently reorganized its corporate structure. By law, we must have identifiable corporate officers, and we do.

Looks like AAWA finally realised that they must have identifiable corporate officers (not aliases), which was what me and several other posters had earlier pointed out. See what a value JWN feedback can be? Come and drink life's water-free.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit