Did Cedars manipulate Lee into having a thread closed?

by cedars 164 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

When is the book coming out?! Cedars is priming the pump for his memoirs. I think it smells a little past its shelf life.

zed

• cedars
    cedars

Unlearn / digderidoo, if you are genuine about knowing my side of the faders-outing debacle, you can find it on this thread...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/257368/1/The-Outing-of-Faders-and-the-Epilogue-of-Sic-Semper-Tyrannis#.UmdvtVNbPLY

Zed is dead started the above thread but decided not to accept my answers and so continues to troll me to this day.

Cedars

• mind blown
    mind blown

It appears since Cedars no longer has followers lingering on his every word on JWN, his ego is insisting on redemption of twisted preportions.

Let's just pretend you didn't have LL lock the infamous thread. You still lost major face by continuing to let many innocents be outted on the AAWA FB Group Page. Even though someone else pulled the FB trigger, you were President, and could have stopped the continued onslot of outting. You also threw Out Law under the bus by letting him openly defend your spin though you knew it wasn't true.

You're gross Cedars. You defend your privacy to the death due to your JW family situation. But didn't stop or help others who were outted with dire consequence.

This latest post just confirms what we already knew all along. Too bad. Enough passing time may have settled some wounds, but your current reminder, well......

• cedars
    cedars

mind blown, if you and others are determined to think the very worst of me there is very little I can do about it, even with all the evidence in the world.

If I say nothing I am accused of being cruel and uncaring. If I say something (explaining where explanations are needed and apologizing where apologies are needed) I am accused of being obsessive and ego-driven. It's the quintessential no-win scenario.

As to this...

Even though someone else pulled the FB trigger, you were President, and could have stopped the continued onslot of outting.

I've already apologized for not closing the "secret" group more quickly. I was informed that it was safe because only members could see who was inside, but as soon as it became apparent that certain people could somehow add themselves freely I and others made sure it was closed. I can only apologize, as I have done repeatedly.

Cedars

• mind blown
    mind blown

You mean the apology that was issued only due to pressure from JWN members? And not on your own?

In the begining you NEVER apologized. It was others who did so. And when you finally did. It was always AAWA apologieze. Or. We apologize.

Also, It was not a "secret" group in the begining. It "later" became a "secret" group closed to the public also due to pressue from JWN members.

I don't think the worst of you. You have proven that soley on your own.

Is it new JWN members you're trying to get to believe your spin? Because many of us are still here who were eye witness to what happend from begining to end as well as followed every post.....

• cedars
    cedars

No mind blown

It was not a "secret" group in the begining. It "later" became a "secret" group closed to the public also due to pressue from JWN members.

This is simply not true. The official AAWA group set up by AAWA volunteers WAS secret all along, hence the confusion on our part as to how secure it was. The issue was that those who were force added on the first day were exposed to danger if anyone joined the group (either intentionally by some means unknown to us, or by being force-added themselves) with malicious intent. Please read the thread above where I explain it all.

As to this...

You mean the apology that was issued only due to pressure from JWN members? And not on your own?

In the begining you NEVER apologized. It was others who did so. And when you finally did. It was always AAWA apologieze. Or. We apologize.

I apologize personally for my involvement. I should have insisted on the group being closed down straight away. If you missed it in the thread above, I am happy to repeat.

Cedars

• Simon
    Simon

At least you now acknowledge the risk. Had you people been more careful you would have put some thought into things up front, listened and accept what you were being told about the risk as soon as it was known instead of taking it as yet another a personal attack and, most importantly, taken actual action to close the door instead of writing spin articles to tell the world there was no risk, you had not done anything wrong, no one could possibly be harmed and you were all still 'remarkable'.

Now, 6 months too late, you get your 'new light' and expect what? Thanks? Respect?

And what of your claim you were going to move on and stop rehashing things when you came back? Just lies I guess? You either had no intention or have no self control.

You are never going to convince the people who know what happened that they don't know what happened. Just give it up and STOP with this shit, I'm tired of hearing it and having you spam the site.

Final warning. You've had your say. Your done.

• cedars
    cedars

Hello Simon, I notice your Detente didn't last long.

As you can hopefully see if you scroll up and apply the slightest bit of objectivity - I did not raise the outing issue, others did. And rather than mount an exhaustive defence I referred people to the thread where these issues were (in my view at least) laid to rest.

But if you want to ban me for fielding an off-topic question as succinctly as I could, by all means be my guest. After all, if I am not allowed to defend myself against accusations I know to be false or even apologise for accusations that are well-founded, then my membership of this forum is beyond pointless. I refuse to be your whipping boy.

Cedars

• Simon
    Simon

YOU are still on here talking about AAWA

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I think that Cedars wants to revise history. He brings up old garbage and tries to put a positive spin on it, just like the WT governing body.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit