Did Cedars manipulate Lee into having a thread closed?

by cedars 164 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon

I apologise for allowing your continued and incessant moaning to become so irritating that I tried to throw in something humourous which you took as a grave insult. Although I was trying to use humour and hyperbole to get the point across I think the point still stands:

You may not realise it but you may need some help and I'd encourage you or whoever is reading this who cares about you to arrange it.

• tiki
    tiki

good grief peeps - get it together. i haven't read this through word-for-word, just skimmed and read highlights - but it seems to me that you guys are going in circles for absolutely no reason at all. we all have one thing in common - we were part of something that we were damaged by and some are very angry, some are sad, a lot are at varying levels of disillusionment and healing - but internal bashing of one another is truly counter-productive. there are those who are really into making the public aware of the religion and its potentials, there are those who say, leave it be and there are all sorts of varying levels of desire to help those struggling with it all. to each his own. do what you want, say what you want, be what you want, but there is no need to get your dander up and express antagonism toward people who basically are on the same page as you.

so there. this isn't the sandbox.

• Simon
    Simon

Incidentally, Cedars, whatever happened with you and the rest of the AAWA?

You seemed to be so proud of being "President" and then suddenly you were out.

Did they all get sick of your controlling behavior and tantrums?

Just curious ...

• cedars
    cedars

Simon

I apologise for allowing your continued and incessant moaning to become so irritating that I tried to throw in something humourous which you took as a grave insult.

I apologise for forcing you to insult me through my "continued and incessant moaning." I will try to never moan about you again if it makes you feel better.

Cedars

• Simon
    Simon

but internal bashing of one another is truly counter-productive

I agree. But what would you suggest I do if someone is absolutely intent and obsessed with doing just this?

• Simon
    Simon

I apologise for forcing you to insult me through my "continued and incessant moaning." I will try to never moan about you again if it makes you feel better.

Good, lets take that as Détente and it be an end to this nonsense.

• Terry
    Terry

I'm psychologically "locking" this thread by pretending it doesn't exist.

• cedars
    cedars

Good, lets take that as Détente and it be an end to this nonsense.

We have finally reached a consensus, and a revealing one at that. I'm fine to leave it there.

Cedars

• Simon
    Simon

We have finally reached a consensus, and a revealing one at that. I'm fine to leave it there.

Likewise and I'm glad you can see some revealing hidden meaning in everything.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

I probably have no business chiming in. If I do it's because I love this site that has helped me and so many others, and I have so much appreciation and love for my friend Cedars also.
    We have so much to do in helping our fellow Witnesses that are questioning things. Both Simon and Cedars are (real) pioneers in this endeavor.

It's okay to disagree. It's okay to have an ego and defend it. I'm an artist, hence, a total ham. I love applause and kudos from others. We all have a measure of pride. At least we don't demand worship like the Borg.

But let me be honest — this thread is simply a sad exchange. I know I'm not the only one to think so.
    The value of letting go is precious. I'm still learning to do that. Not easy, I will admit.
    I hope things settle down, as it seems to be the case. We have so much to do...

Respectfully,

Vince.

PS: If I am overstepping, I apologize.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit