Did Cedars manipulate Lee into having a thread closed?

by cedars 164 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Not everyone is there to help or be helped or get anything positive out of the group. This is the internet. Some people are just here to disrupt and be assholes. There is nothing you can do but delete those people. Don't feel sorry about it. If you don't they will drain all the time and energy you have - that is the 'satisfaction' they get out of it.

I agree with that whole heartedly.

• erbie
    erbie

Whole heartedly

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I already let this history go. If Cedars wanted to come back and never mention it again, he would have eventually been fine.

His apology was so loaded, it really said, "It's not my fault, but you all want an apology so I am sorry." Still, we could have moved on eventually. But as mentioned here, it seems Cedars wants to rewrite history and have us remember it differently instead of simply forgetting or putting it aside.

Even a thread like this with a title like it has- that's just begging to argue over history and say "It's not my fault, but I apologized anyway, so stop picking on me."

Do yourself a favor, Cedars. Since I know you won't ever see why your "apology" wasn't sincere, just take all the crap people dish out and wait however long it takes for this storm to blow over. Feel free to post all you want, but avoid rehashing this stuff. Let it go. Either that, or dig down deep and reread comments that reveal why people are still saying the same things about your handling and apologizing over it, and realize what an ass you've been.

• minimus
    minimus

ouch

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I feel left out. Can I have an argument too?

Reference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit