The Jehovah's Witness religion has gone for good !!!

by snare&racket 76 Replies latest jw friends

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Its like a good healthy CRAP, then Flush twice to get rid of the skidmarks..It feels so good

Congrats Snare

insot4

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

I left 25 Years ago and it resonates with me too! :)

• mzmmom
    mzmmom

Beautiful, thank you.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

So true.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

SandR, you have elequently put how I have been feeling for some time. I was baptised in 1964 at age 12. I hardly recognise this religion. One would think that a revised religion would be new and improved. However, it was bad then and it's worse now.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Sorry I tried but I just can't share your sentiment. It's always been crap. I feel as wistful and nostalgic about old religious crap as I do about old dog crap.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Ah, white dog turds, I havn't seen white ones for years.

Yes, the religion I was born in to over half a century ago is long gone. All that is left is a money making Corporation. I do not mourn what has gone, it did me too much harm.

May the final demise of this evil cult be not too long in coming, I mean , we "must be much closer now than we were all those years ago".

Maybe I may even live to see The End. (Of the WT Scam posing as a religion).

• cantleave
    cantleave

The dubs don't believe in evolution, but it is happening before their very eyes!

• cofty
    cofty

Goodbye Jehovah's Witnesses .........hello JW.ORG

This is spot on!

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

snare&racket this was fantastic writing and heart felt! I chime in with your sentiment. I grew up in the religion, I missed some of the coolest stuff in the 80's because of this religion. Instead of going to my friends parties, hearing Michael Jackson, wearing funny sweatshirts, I had to go out in polyester suits (as a 12 year old) and stupid leather ties and peddle magazines that weren't even in full color yet. Accompanied by some old dude that wasn't right in his head, but claimed to belong to a "special class". We had to look up to him, even though that in my mind he was some old, confused dude.

Strange if I think back. But you are right, the "feel and mood" of the 80's - 90's was completely different (still nuts & dumb) but it has evolved to something colder and its as if the real face is coming out more and more. I feel sorry for my mother as she is still a hardcore "70's" witness - old school "Franz-scholar"-witness - hell she still clings to some of the old old lights (before some of the new old lights) and refuses to learn the new lights (or doesn't really understands that the light bulb was switched, I don't know what is going on in her mind), she must feel confused and alienated from her own and unique support group at old age. What a bitter disappointment! Or my sister that is still regular pioneering despite the financial hardships that they are experiencing, and after 15 years of regular pioneer service she missed for the first time her yearly goal (our father is sick, she had a child, they have financial problems) and the only thing she got was a meeting with 2 elders telling her that she must probably leave the ranks for pioneers because of that. She cried and cried for days. The CO intervened and they gave her "a second chance".

And yet, they refuse to talk to me and consider me the "black sheep" of the family. All so sad. I wish the GB burning, blistering wounds in their assholes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit