Today's WT Study (Who is the FDS - Sep 2013)

by ohnightdivine 88 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Oooh can't wait to hear what rubbish they come out with at the agm! Maybe another 1975.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Julia Orwell:"Oooh can't wait to hear what rubbish they come out with at the agm!"

I think they are going to ask something of JWs that 'wont appear sound from a human standpoint'

• mrquik
    mrquik

Next week it will be " We need more of your money. God told us to ask you for more money. If we don't get more of your money, God Almighty just might make us smite you'all." (Suckers !!) No, really, he said that.

• Terry
    Terry

The simplest way to understand this is to look at it this way.

Some few old men are making themselves kings and priests and co-equal mediators with Jesus, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY SAY SO.

Or, to put it another way, they are UNMAKING any others.

If you are "anointed" and were considered part if the Faithful Slave...you have just been FIRED.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Hi Terry; I should mention that to the ex. Her Dad was born in 1898 & knew Rutherford personally. Tough demotion for all those snooty family members with family in as " anointed ones". Makes them equal to the rank & file. LOL!!!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Like Stalin rose above the sovarknom or whatever it was called. Trotsky in your way? Deport him. Bukharin more popular? Brand him as an enemy and kill him. Zinoviev and Kamenev been around too long and know too much? Kill them. Anyone else got questions? Off t the gulag!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The important thing to remember is that the Organization is progressive. An Elder [ who accused me of apostasy ] commented during the WT study. He said that the ORG is not afraid to change, unlike Christendom who don't know God's name is JEHOVAH, and stuff like that.. Another important point is that RUTHERFORD is the Original FDS, YO!!? WORD!! The Faithful and discrizz slavizzle is in the heeze fo' shizzle, yo!? Harp Of God beeeotches!!

Just think about that............ WORD.

• losingit
    losingit

Data-dog LOL!

• DS211
    DS211

Yea i also thought....who"s appointed? Oh and the fact that in one of the last paragraphs they ACTUALLY tell jesus what hes gonna do. Hes GOING to appoint them.....whose the hewd of the org? Surely not Christ, hes being toltwhat to do by te slave

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Get a load of this audacious and brassy statement by the self-appointed FDS in par 2 of todays’ lesson:

‘It is vital that we recognize the faithful slave. Our spiritual health and our relationship with God depend on this channel’

Jesus seems to have been replaced by these self-satisfied 8 GB members.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit