WATCHTOWER IN A PANIC!

by JW GoneBad 83 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

There's something else to consider...

...asking for new KH donations at the same time that they're selling off property also suggests that they really do expect the WTS to continue to dynamically thrive and expand despite any evidence to the contrary.

True Believers, after all.

• jbrown123
    jbrown123

Hi everyone. My wife and I reside within the boundaries of Watchtower's newest fund raiser in California. Having trouble copy and pasting the actual form. The one posted earlier is pretty close to the original. Will introduce ourselves at another time. Glade to be here.

• steve2
    steve2

Believer beware: Religion is a snare and a racket.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Welcome, JBROWN123!

• OwnAccord
  • losingit
    losingit

Yes, the form is not new. We had that at our KH for new KH built miles away, i mean MILES away from ppl. i did not understand it. Who were we supposed to be preachng to now? And how much gas would we be spending to get to KH and to FS? Most of the congregation didn't even live in the territory. But you know, ppl are so proud that they are involved ina quickbuild they swallow the garbage in order to think of themselves as so righteous and grand. Whatever. Happy im out and that my money is for myself. My last donation was at the Memorial. i thought Jehovah would bless me as he blessed thepoor woman who gave her last two pieces she had to the temple. Remember how Jesus praised her? Anyways, done with the rant. Jehovah could never bless me througha false and hypocritical organization.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Whenver I see this thread title, it makes me think of the group "Panic! at the Disco".

• fifth.column
    fifth.column

Hi there,

In Europe we had this kind of survey during the last years, before launching big projects.

Fifth

• Hecce
    Hecce

The whole thing is a scam, there is no need for new Kingdom Halls in Southern California; the existing ones are mostly with dwindling attendance and in need of consolidating congregations. The whole thing is a racket with the assistance of the Construction Committees, the arrangement has been now in place for about three months; after the initial survey the congregations started reporting to the CC the amount of funds that were collected in the special box, they have to tell them how much was the monthly contribution and also the running total. Up to know the money is staying with the local congregations but the CC has a record of how much money has been contributed. They are very serious about these records and every month the Congregation will get a reminder if their report is late. The brothers are in reality voting with their pockets, what is going into the contribution box is not near what was promised and every month is less and less.

These is just similar to the government imposing a tax on people, voluntary my foot.

For your information I am legit and know very well what I am saying.

Thanks

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Hecce for the update.

WT's target of $200 million in collections for what they're calling 'L.A. Kingdom Hall Building Fund' hopefully will help a lot of Elders/Overseers to wake up.

I heard that last month (November) a resolution was literally forced upon all the congregations in the L.A. basin area to adopt this fund raiser drive. So now there is a fourth collection box in each Kingdom Hall labeled 'L.A. New Kingdom Hall Fund'.

Keep us posted Hecce! Also, are you new here? Tell us something about yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit