WATCHTOWER IN A PANIC!

by JW GoneBad 83 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

In fact now that I remember, my friend also mentioned that there was a resolution that was going to be read in the 800+ congregations sometime this week or next week, not sure.

So, to those still attending meetings on a regular basis be on the lookout and if you would report back to us. Again it would be great to get a audio of this meeting to the congregation.

Thank you in advance!

• dog is god
    dog is god

No way. The KHs around here are being sold and others consolodated. Scam.

• Zoos
    Zoos

At this years’ AGM where IT IS EXPECTED that most of the faithful will be able to listen to the meeting (being tied in by video), DON'T BE SURPRISED IF...

They have certainly taught us how to word our predictions.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The WTBTS is NOT a "worldwide brotherhood" - it is a money-making machine which desperately needs more & more 'oil' to keep it running. If it stops or even slows down, it will begin to break down an become useless for its principal purpose. The pressured requests for more of "the fleece from the sheep" will increase over the next 6 - 12 months, especially with regard to the new Anglo-American branches being built! (see what I did there?)

Those still in (who are on here) must raise reasonable questions and concerns regarding these "requests" when they are put before their congregations for approval! Be courageous & strong, and stop the people you love being trampled on and pillaged by the conglomerate!

I guarantee that if you remain silent, your conscience will eat you up, and you will feel like a coward. Prepare your words, heart and mind for the event!

(James 4:17) Therefore, if one knows how to do what is right and yet does not do it, it is a sin for him.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I just can't see this. How can more halls will be needed when less people are attending. They are selling up and merging. Weird unless Wt has got something else up their sleeve. That statement just makes no sense and until I see something concert, I find it hard to believe.

• designs
    designs

Nothing quite spells Sucker like writing a check made out to- Watchtower.

• Scully
    Scully

I suppose it could be "code" for "We are in need of your money to bulk up our Pedophile Defense Fund ASAP if not sooner."

• jgnat
    jgnat

And here several small-town kingdom halls were closed this year. Where goes the profit from the sale of their properties? The Kingdom Hall in Grande Cache was sold, and may be repurposed for medical/dental services.

I was wondering if the WTS were following the lead of other publishers and abandoning outlying communities to focus their efforts in the big cities. When I was in Grande Cache, both the Edmonton Sun and the Edmonton Journal stopped deliveries on the weekend. Too expensive to make the trip.

• Scully
    Scully

Consolidating smaller congregations and selling off the KHs is clear profit for the WTS. They send an "invoice" to each congregation each month and expect remittance of a per publisher Contribution™ each month. The KHs built under the KH Building Fund arrangement belong to the WTS, not the congregations, IIRC.

Consolidating and selling off property accomplishes two things: decreased maintenance expenditures and increased/maximized net revenue. Both in the WTS's favour.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I know the bethel that was sold here, got a re-paint before it was announced that it was going to be sold. Cunning

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit