WATCHTOWER IN A PANIC!

by JW GoneBad 83 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I understand that a document was given to each family head of each congregation entitled 'HOUSEHOLD FINANCIAL SURVEY' to see how much each family could commit to. Does anyone have a copy that they can post here?

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

WOW WOW WOW, i just appreciate all of you posting here - the info, educated opinions and insights are eye-opening and give me such a lift. I can't say enough, that I love this cool website!!!

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

The whole thing sounds weird to me. I'd love to see some documentation or first-hand reports about this.

• snare&racket
  • AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I.R.S. Simplified Tax Return:

A. How much did you earn this year?

B. Please remit Line A as your tax payment.

----

Watchtower 'HOUSEHOLD FINANCIAL SURVEY' Form:

A. How much did you earn this year?

B. Please remit Line A as your 'donation' payment to WT.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

money-hungry bastards

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Here's my donation:

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

That letter is to help for insurance. $8 a person/year. Doesn't seem like much, until you do the math. $8 * how many million JWS, is alot of dough.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Ha ha ha ha yadda!

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Your half way correct about the push for more money, we received a beat down by our traveling overseer about "appreciating the spiritual and sending Jehovah our precious things (not service, not kids or faithful living) straight out of our retirement accounts, and if we would put our trust in Jehovah by giving him our IRAs, 401 (k) and Roth IRAs he will rain a blessing down on us (Mal 4). We are already brow beaten down, few of the friends are covering for half the annual donations for two circuit overseer homes our kingdom hall built, the brothers are badly cash strapped.

There was a meetings down south where some brothers trying to kiss the asses of the upper echelon talked about taking out loans against their 401 (k) plans and sending the Slave their funds. I told my husband "no way in hell, we are doing their job now by paying for the circuit overseers houses, how much blood doe's this organization desire from us?

The Watchtower Organization has no problem lying to the sheep, it's called Theocratic Warfare (the brothers are not allowed to know the Watchtower is not going to spend the money on new halls) by telling us the money is heading for "good things". No, it's heading out for legal fees and potential payouts exceeding $100 million dollars depending on how Candance Conti case goes. The court might lower the "judgement", still she is going to get at least $20+ million because the Watchtower's behaviour was "gross negligence and outrageous misconduct". I wish you friends could hear how much the grown men from Bethel are pressuring the elders and circuit overseers for money, they don't care if we have any money to live off, their goal is to bleed everyone before word get's out it's a ponzi scheme!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit