WATCHTOWER IN A PANIC!

by JW GoneBad 83 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hecce
    Hecce

Thanks GWGB

Answering your logical question I will tell you that as far as reading I not new, I have been taking my nourishment from this site for many years. I am “hot and cold” and sometimes I become so fed up from the abuses that I stay away for a time, somehow I always come back to take a peek.

Right now I am so incensed with what is happening that I decided to put my two cents worth.

The situation is even worse that what anyone could imagine, the normal process of deliberations and presentations of resolutions is completely broken (that process was a sham in itself). When the elders attend these gigantic meetings and there are pitched about a project like this they are asked during a recess to gather as a body in a short meeting and make a decision as to the merits of the project; naturally the response is 101 positive, after that the project is deemed as approved and the elders just go back and inform the congregation.

The Const. Com. Is also pushing remodeling to the KHs that are free and clear and saddling the congregations with new loans payable over a period of ten years, there is no interest in the loans but the cost of the work is very expensive and the local brother don’t have any other option than what the CC wants.

Bad, bad, bad.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Looks like the Governing Body/Faithful Slave is pulling a Hail Mary move for more real estate to liquidate when the shit hits the fan with all these child molestation lawsuits hanging in the balance.

Time to fleece the flock before it is too late. Passing resolutions for more money to build a real estate empire to latter liquidate in leaner times when the faithful start leaving in droves due to expectations repeated postponments due generation multiplications and stretchings.

Yeah they are in a panic and it is starting to show to the point that even the heavily indoctrinated are starting to notice.

Time to Advertise, Advertise, Advertise we need more money to keep the Faith & Discreet Slave Scam alive and milk it for all it is worth. I think these guys on the GB are so desparate that they are throwing caution to the wind and playing on the gulibility of the rank and file to the limit.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Any LA-area, long-time posters able to verify?

om

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The Governing Body being surrounded by yes men and ass kissers has effected their judgements of just how gulible the rank and file really are. They act in a manner that calls for the rank and file to stretch their gulibilty to the breaking point, using building projects urgency durring a slump in meeting attendance causing the Rank and file to have many WTF moments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit