breakup guilt

by fresh prince of ohio 92 Replies latest social relationships

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

You know, i look back at my comments on this site from before the big breakup, and I seem somewhat collected. Everything i've posted post-breakup has been mad ravings.

I've really lost it since I broke up with my girlfriend. It has triggered a very deep state of anxiety, hopelessness, and depression that is not getting better. I don't know what to do.

I went to the doctor about the sleep issues, got an Rx. I thought I was ok last night so I didn't take it....wrong. I'll take it tonight regardless.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I'm curious, do you think that she needs you more than you need her, vice versa, or is the level of need the same going both ways? Because you originally made it sound like she was going to be lost without you, but then you talked to her and you said she sounded okay, and now you're the one falling apart, even though nothing bad has happened to her (at least that you've stated here).

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

apognophos, the need ran both ways i guess. That's what i've learned. I needed her to need me. And now I don't feel needed, at least not as much (I still don't know who is going to step in and show her how her smarphone works, or how her computer works, or give her financial advice, etc.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit