ctrwtf

Tony Soprano........"It does not good to think about that."

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

If you think you stink, you do....

insot4

• chickpea
    chickpea

"When we honestly ask ourselves which persons in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness-that is a friend who cares."

- Henri Nouwen

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

“When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?” This title offends all three major religions, and even vegetarians!"

The great George Carlin.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

"I feel thin...like butter...spread over too much bread. I need a holiday and I mean to never come back." Bilbo Baggins :) Just been so hectically busy these past couple of months trying to do so much that I can't really focus on specifics - so time is whizzing by.

• karter
    karter

a women drove me to drink and i never had a chance to thank her...w.c.fields

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

About teachings and doctrines from the WTBTS;

I'd rather have questions that can't be answered;

Than answers that can't be questioned!

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

A man convinced against his will remains an unbeliever still.

Punctuality is the politeness of princes.

Manners makyth man.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

"Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it get's to the end the faster it goes."

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

"Accept truth wherever you find it, no matter what it contradicts” (WT July 1879, pp. 8-9)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit