Water Fluoridation

by still thinking 136 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Vitamins A and D are fat soluble. Hence their addition to milk.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Flourite:

Flourite

Vitamin D3, scary, ooooo.

D3

Vitamin A.....

Vitamin A

• still thinking
    still thinking

jgnat...what do you think about mass medication of society without consent? Does that sound like a democracy?

Still Thinking, you are quite literally insane..Barrold

Thanks for your contribution to the discussion.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I understand you add vitimin A & D to your milk in Canada. As far as I know we don't in NZ. It is added to baby formula though.

still thinking, did you see how many experts endorsed the study that I posted?

Did you notice that except for One 'expert' from Canada and One 'expert' form Mexico ALL the other 'experts' were American?

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL, you are such a hippy, still thinking! I love flouride- yum yum!

Seriously... it probably won't do you any harm, and should save you money on dentist's bills later on.

• mP
    mP

STILL

Do you know mP that there is NO safe way of disposing the fluoride from these chemical companies? .

mP:

That may very well be true, i dont think it matters, but to say they want to hide it by sticking it in drinking water makes sense. WHy not simply dump it in the ocean and skip the city water supply ?

STILL:

We recently had a city in NZ decide that they would no longer use fluoride in the water, based on extensive meetings and evidence presented

mP:

WHich city ? theres only 3 and 2 of them are tiny. Only Auckland has enuff size to actually attempt any investigation.

• mP
    mP

Still:

There is not enough good evidence to justify mass medication of the public.

mP:

And tehres not enuff evidence to worry about it. If it were that bad, there would be examples everywhere.= in every school, community etc. You cant hide bad cases such as the armless kids in the 70s from that drug whose name escapes my mind.

• mP
    mP

@JGNAT

Flourite

mP:

Flourite is not fluoride. Carbon, Oxygen and Hydrogen can combine in many many wways some piosonous some vital to life.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Most developed nations in the world have rejected fluoridation, including 97% of western Europe. The United States, which fluoridates more than 70% of its water supplies, is an exception to this rule. According to the British Fluoridation Society, there are more people drinking artificially fluoridated water in the United States than all other countries combined.

• still thinking
    still thinking

WHich city ?

Hamilton

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit