Specific Comments By R&F About May Broadcast

by freemindfade 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    My folks were pretty upset by it
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force

My wife said "It is wonderful".

Just to qualify this a little, since I stopped going to meetings and have clearly shown my apostate side, she has gone into drone overload, more service, studying more, not even missing the occasional meeting, and sadly reporting everything I say and do to the elders.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Sorry driving force..... That sucks. Hopefully reason wins out with her in time.

-TE

• Driving Force
    Driving Force
    Thanks TE.
  • disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2
    I am afraid to ask my family, we always end up having rows when I ask any questions. I wouldn't be surprised if my 85 year old mum upped her contributions!
  • TheListener
    TheListener

Sorry driving force. My wife still hasnt mentioned it. I dont even know if she watches the broadcasts. I assume she does because I figure they all do.

I keep hoping that one day she will honestly look at me and ask 'why exactly did you fade?' and her freedom might begin.

• freddo
    freddo
    "disillusioned 22 hours ago
    I am afraid to ask my family, we always end up having rows when I ask any questions. I wouldn't be surprised if my 85 year old mum upped her contributions!"
    Today's WT study was partly about Naboth not giving his inheritance to the wicked king Ahab when it was demanded of him.
    Wicked king Ahab was the anointed. Naboth refuse to give up his inheritance. Perhaps your 85 year old mother should not give up any inheritance to any modern day wicked anointed?
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Driving Force, my wife did the same thing when I was waking up and the elders kept her real busy too, talks about not going on apostates websites, invites to family worship at elders homes, love bombing all over the place. It was really disgusting!
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Just to qualify this a little, since I stopped going to meetings and have clearly shown my apostate side, she has gone into drone overload, more service, studying more, not even missing the occasional meeting, and sadly reporting everything I say and do to the elders.

How can ANYONE act like this and not see that they are in a cult?!?

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

Crazyguy

Exactly that is happening in my case. I would like to know how things progressed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit