Every so often I receive a very uncomplimentary email thru my website from a JW. Want to read it?

by AndersonsInfo 61 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

To watchtowerdocuments.com

New Message from Website Reader: "what were you thinking''
    Their email address is: XXXXX

And their message is:

I was trying to figure out when you started to deviate from the truth. I remember seeing parts of that program and I said to myself, 'that's like the jews going on Canaanite TV to expose all the problems of the levitical priesthood.'

I wondered if you ever apologized to Jehovah for smearing his name all over the public media because you 'just couldn't help yourself.'

After reading about your Bethel history and all the wonderful privileges Jehovah bestowed upon you, you really never presented or left JEHOVAH\'s name or organization in a positive light. You talked mostly about corporate structure and politics, competitiveness, injustices and policy.

Nothing spiritual. And then portrayed yourself as this humble person filled with righteous indignation. I hope you didn't compare yourself to Jesus filled with righteous indignation when he threw out the money changers from the temple.

Because in reality you were just one of these strong women who didn't know how to stay in your place and faithfully serve Jehovah. Since when does Jehovah need any one human to straighten out his organization on policy?

When did you start seeing it as a man's organization and not Jehovah's? When did you abandon Jehovah in your heart? You probably would say, 'I didn't abandon him, I can still serve him on my own.' But abandon him you did. And serve him on your own--I don't think so. And over what -- Policy!

You exchanged a 'rich spiritual heritage', like Esau, for a mere 'bowl of stew.'

I don't remember any christian women in the first century being involved with the Governing Body and the decisions made about circumcision, or threaten to go to the Roman Court Officials if they couldn't get a hearing ear. How absurd!

Please don't tell me. You would argue there is nothing wrong with sitting in on those meetings and formally offering your opinions. Then I would have to say you were an apostate-in-the-making long before you ever left Bethel. You just didn't read the signs along the way or differentiate between a personal opinion and a formal statement. And you 'argued' and 'intelectualized' yourself right out of the truth. And you are still doing it through this website.

I would suggest you either come to your senses and actually be that humble person you portrayed yourself as and ask Jehovah's forgiveness and be restored to the congregation, or join another religion.

But I'd forget the website. Better yet, maybe you and Diane Wilson should get together and share notes and start your own religion.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Priceless. My favorite part is the strong woman who did not know her place. What more is there to say.

I bet you are glad you left and decided to trounce on spiritual things.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Many of us women "don't know our place" and proud of it. Keep up the great work you are doing. I am disgusted by pedophiles and those that protect them.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It's kind of precious to be able to see where we came from and how we were blinded.

• Mum
    Mum

I must say that this person, for all of the fallacies in his/her arguments, is an above average dub. I see only one spelling error in the entire text, and the sentence structure is grammatically correct.

Do you answer these e-mails, Barbara?

You probably don't remember me, Barbara, but you and your husband sat at the same table as my daughter and I for dinner at the Silentlambs march in 2002. It was my daughter's 30th birthday. I'm from Tennessee, and we talked about people we might both know.

• Scott77
    Scott77

"You exchanged a 'rich spiritual heritage', like Esau, for a mere 'bowl of stew.'".

Really??????? This part of Esau's account is a horrow story. It does not ring true. How on earth can a mere bowl of stew be used to sell one's birthright? On a postive note, this person's email is an acknowleggement that of Watchotower document's substantial work in exposing that supposedly holy organisaton of Jehovah. It is nohing but a pedo paradise.

I would suggest you either come to your senses and actually be that humble person you portrayed yourself as and ask Jehovah's forgiveness and be restored to the congregation, or join another religion.

What is this person's religious affiliation or standing? Is he or she a wachtower apologist or something from within? Or he or she trying to hide the fact of his or her identity by suggesting that Barb 'join another religion'?

Whatever this person's motive, the Watchtower's action supressing women and protecting pedophile is indefensible and incomprehensible.

Scott77

• suavojr
    suavojr

I just want to know why this person is visiting evil apostate websites who serve poisoned food....

• Violia
    Violia

You are just one of those strong women, indeed you are Barbara. Thank Goodness .

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Because in reality you were just one of these strong women who didn't know how to stay in your place and faithfully serve Jehovah.

What were you thinking, woman?! Go and make me a sandwich.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Interesting. What I see here is someone trying to figure it all out, and doing a pretty poor job of it. A least they're giving it some thought, albeit within the confines of their cult-controlled mind.

Thanks for sharing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit