Every so often I receive a very uncomplimentary email thru my website from a JW. Want to read it?

by AndersonsInfo 61 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

That's pretty funny about being a strong woman who doesn't "know" her place. Thank God.

This comes to mind an argument a young man tried on me, "Other than the unsavoury characters who frequent the pool hall, what's really wrong with it?" I replied, "Nothing. You answered your own question."

Other than the corruption and injustice perpetrated by very human men in a flawed organization, what's really wrong with the WTS? Nothing. The writer has anwered their own question.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Barb,thanks for sharing this with us. Your still being used in the body of Christ HE is the head..

You can "feel" the hate she/he wrote...Let it flow off your back girl. SO MANY have been helped by you

speaking up....Thanks!!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Dear Barb,

There are crackpots in the world and some of them know how to use email.

Please don't take their criticisms to heart or let them detract one iota from your peace of mind, self-respect and joy. We have spoken many times and shared secrets that still are secret. I admire and have great affection for both you and Joe (my bravest t-shirt model, among many other things).

I wish the OTHER Barbara - Barbara G. Harrison were still with us. You'se Nu Yawkas would be great together in panel discussions!

Unlike some who pave the road ahead of them with promises broken and confidences betrayed, you have always been a person of integrity and conscience; that is how you were compelled to get involved in this exhausting and often thankless work.

There is ONLY ONE Barb Anderson, and she is on OUR SIDE!

I am now going to take the bold step of borrowing the lyrics of The Artist Formerly Known As Prince, who wrote,

"Nothing Compares 2 U"

Best wishes,

- NN

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

ANDERSONSINFO:

I have a feeling a woman wrote this.

What makes me angry is the person comparing the cheap knock-off religion to ancient Israel and presuming that it has God's favor. I also get furious when I read remarks about waiting for Jehovah to take care of wrongdoing. Really?

How many centuries should everybody wait?

Whistleblowers are always hated by the organizations they expose.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I wondered if you ever apologized to Jehovah for smearing his name all over the public media because you 'just couldn't help yourself.'

Ha! They use this as an excuse to cover up pedophilia and shunning in the media. This way they can treat people any way they wish, and no one should report anything or they will "drag Jehovah's name through the mud."Can't tell you how many times I heard that over the years.

Isn't the creator of the universe big enough to handle his own problems?

My parents had a cleaning lady(unfortunately I witnessed to her and she became a JW) but at any rate she quoted her mother's favorite saying: "What's did in the dark will come out in the light."

The WTS prefers the darkness.....

• perfect1
    perfect1

I am struck by the phrase,

rich spiritual hertiage.

I have heard this phrase used among my own family, as well as spiritual legacy. It seems ironic to me, given that this religion is less than 150 years old, and other world religions have been in existence for literally thousands of years.

• Terry
    Terry

NATHAN NATAS you have a PM....paging NATHAN NATAS!

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I am struck by the phrase,

rich spiritual hertiage.

This is "loaded language" that has been used quite a bit, even though I have been out for around 4 years now I remember quite a few using this from the platform. Just another "keep them in" phrase that makes third and fourth generation witnesses quit thinking. After all, "where else would they go"?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

"Since when does Jehovah need any one human..." Uh...Esther..ever heard of her? She failed to wait on Jehovah. God promised the Jews would not be exterminated, but She and Mordecai took it upon themselves to champion the people. Even Mordecai said if Esther doesn't do it someone else would be raised up... still they went ahead.????

The Canaanite TV thing was really stupid. Anytime a " Christian " goes backward to the Mosaic Law to justify something "now" ...watch out. Chances are they want to be under law. Most Jw's do. Very hate filled IMO.

• steve2
    steve2

It's a very JW thing to dump and run. Sneaky, ill-informed and angrily rant-ridden - the level of expression says it all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit