You atheist really annoyed me

by confusedandalone 226 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

I don't think I am not restricted - yet!

Would Simon restrict himself? He is an atheist afterall.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, as much as people like to make out they are restricted or deleted for their opinions, the truth is it is because of behavior and if people ignore polite requests to change their behavior there is not a lot of options other than the above - it happens on practically every forum on every subject imaginable.

I consider myself an atheist so it's certainly not because I disagree with the opinions but I can't abide bullying or harrassment.

• Simon
    Simon
    Would Simon restrict himself? He is an atheist afterall.

Angharad tells me off when necessary.

• tec
    tec

I didn't mean that athiests were rude. I meant that I was always upset at them because what they were saying seemed to hurt me. It was more of an internal thing for me. I like when people speak up and out. No one was really disrescpectful or hurtful its just the content hurt me because it was not in line with my reasoning.

I don't think anyone doubted this from you. You seemed clear about this in your OP. So I don't think you have anything to worry about. You did not insult anyone as far as I can see.

Peace to you!

tammy

• laverite
    laverite

Tammy, I do think, as you point out, that the OP was clear.

• tec
    tec

Peace,

tammy

• Hummingbird001
    Hummingbird001

Thanks for clearing that up, Simon. I thought I read here a few times that the atheists were kicked off. Now I understand. I actually didn't mind hearing from them, it was the continual preaching from others that turned me off. I just got out of one cult, I do not want to join another. hee hee

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

" Talking about "flying spaghetti gods" and laugh at what seemed to be my expense and then leave the thread never to return and add any substance."

Don't laugh at FSM! He'll give you "substance"!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Billy that is not the FSM I worship. You have started your own sect! You will not be touched by HIS noodly appendage.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

I now consider myself a atheist. But going to the U.U. church I have learned to respect everybody's beliefs. Even though I may not agree with them I have learn to accept them for who they are not what they believe. To me I wish I would have learned this many, many, many years ago. Things would have been very diffrent in my life. Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit