Prayers that God answers. Any examples?

by punkofnice 259 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild

Anyone been hit by the spirit and believes now?-punky

Yes I believe, the milk bottle answered my prayer. It said "maybe". The FSM also answered my prayer it said "no"

I truly believe the answer to prayer is maybe or no

Love Kate xx

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Kate -

I truly believe the answer to prayer is maybe or no

No!....can't argue with that!

• KateWild
    KateWild

I do believe in God Punky, I just don't think he cares about anyone at all. It's quite a weird place to be in my deprogramming. I am not an atheist although cofty and cantleave, snare, phizzy and many more have been trying to convert me while you have been away.

Kate xx

• tec
    tec

Just some things to consider, Kate:

If God did not care, he would not have sent us His Son, so that we could know the Truth, and so that we could have life (as well as heal people; forgive people; speak up for the downtrodden and overburdened; free people from men who 'lord themselves over them'; etc... God is shown to us in Christ. Christ is the image/reflection/truth of God. And Christ cared.)

Peace to you, and you too, Punk!

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

he would not have sent us His Son, so that we could know the Truth

What "Truth" exactly?

Do you mean the dehumanising lie that we were born in sin and in need of forgiveness and saving?

It is a throroughly toxic philosophy.

• tec
    tec

The Truth about God. The Truth about anything really... simply the Truth. But certainly the Truth about God. See Christ, see God. Know Christ, know God. I even put examples in brackets above.

Peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

So in other words you have not the slightest clue what you mean by truth. Its just a word you like to deceitfully claim ownership of.

There is nothing concerning god or the dead carpenter that deserves the label of truth.

• tec
    tec

I am not suprised that you get nothing from those words, Cofty. But that is really not on me.

Peace,

tammy

• cofty
    cofty

All claims of answered prayer are explained by confirmation bias.

Try not praying. Make it your new year resolution to not pray before 1st July 2014.

Observe how life deals you the same random mix of highs and woes.

Even better, pray to Zeus or Allah or Shiva or to the tree in your garden.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

cofty

All claims of answered prayer are explained by confirmation bias.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit