If you were on the Zimmerman jury, how would you vote? 2nd degree murder, manslaughter or innocent?

by UnConfused 314 Replies latest social current

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Of course GZ is not going to call someone the N word on the phone with 911.

Same ol' tired leftist inferences that racism had anything to do with this despite zero evidence to support it...the only racism that exists here is with Obama and his puppet media and his dbag AG Eric Holder.

Maybe Tm was afraid to go home

If he was afraid then why did he come back to GZ's area and attack GZ?

• designs
    designs

awaken- that is the tragedy, a person's account that does not cover all of the details.

We do hear a lot of the fantasy- 'I would pull the trigger'. 300million+ firearms in people's possesion in this country, sadly these killings will go on for a long time.

• Simon
    Simon

I dont think what GZ did many years ago is as relevant as what TM was doing that week, especially when 'fighting' is directly related to what happened. The things are not equal.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Seriously? Now we're bringing Obama into this?

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Seriously? Now we're bringing Obama into this?

He brought himself into it.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Oh yea that was a winner of an answer. I believe the title of the thread is:

If you were on the Zimmerman jury, how would you vote? 2nd degree murder, manslaughter or innocent?

Not, "What douchebag politics do you want to introduce in a non related topic?"

With questions regarding the definition of Manslaughter, vs 2nd degree murder from the jury. It may give an indication of a verdict based on the actions and result from Zimmerman, rather than any motive.No one forced Zimmerman out of his car. Had he stayed put from the directions he received from those trained in this sort of activity, there would likely be no death or trial.

I would say Manslaughter would be my vote. It would be harder to appeal.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Oh yea that was a winner of an answer.

It wasn't an answer, it was a comment on prior comment (denoted by the italic text over it ). My response is on an earlier page of the thread.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Whatever your excuse is, it still has referance to my comment, and it's still off topic. Have a nice day sister

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I don't need an excuse, what you need is a brain.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

So annoyed reading that some are calling TM a thug! He was barley 17....do any of you remember being that age?? We all did stupid things to impress others the only difference is we didn't have Facebook, my space or intagram to record those stupid immature moments.

GZ got out of his car after being told not to and as a result TM will never be able to look back at those immature moments as an adult and shake his head as many of us do.

I'm expecting a hung jury or manslaughter although in reality it should be 2 nd degree. GZ racially profiled that young man....no doubt in my mind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit