If you were on the Zimmerman jury, how would you vote? 2nd degree murder, manslaughter or innocent?

by UnConfused 314 Replies latest social current

Malvinas,

Since you choose to continue to mispresent my posts, I will no longer respond to you.

Edited to add:

<<<<but the fact remains that you informed people that they have no basis to express an opinion, and then expressed yours anyway.>>>

The misrepresentation is that I expressed an opinion on the subject matter, which I never did. I clearly, and unequivocally expressed my belief that none of us here have basis to answer the question. I gave insight into my personal opinion at this time as to his guilt or innocence (but not my option of what I would do as a juror. There is a distinction, despite your effort to obfuscate it), but also noted that I haven't seen all of the evidence and therefore, like everyone else here, I am unqualified to express an opinion as to how I would vote as a juror on this case.

I think that your effort to misrepresent the clear and unequivocal language of my post is no mistake, which is why I do not wish to discuss any matters with you in the future. I do not care to debate with those who choose dishonest tactics in a "win at all costs" mentality. I'm not impressed.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Still not understanding why no one else but you can get away with expressing an opinion about the verdict? After all, as you noted, that was the question this thread asked. Don't worry, no one is going to follow you and we'll leave you alone as you exit the discussion. We'll get back to the speculating on this thread without you, since you have already have done your own speculating.

• designs
    designs

Big protest tootired- 3 individuals show up.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Big protest tootired- 3 individuals show up.

Huh?

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

A minor was killed with no eyewitness and you just cover him up with a sheet like nothing happened?

--
    He WAS taken into custody and then released while further investigation continued. That investigation was then interferred with by the State, the Federal government including Obama (remind yourself it was an election year and votes count - he didn't bother speaking out on the little black girl killed while sitting on the porch - shot dead by a black teen but it was okay to insert himself into what was becoming a race war as Trayvons father). The investigation was comprised when the Mayor and City Manager couldn't be bothered to allow the investigation to continue - and when evidence was taken out of the investigation and used as a tool to create a race case.

A minor was killed. He wasn't a little boy just walking down the street after buying candy. I don't know how you can sit and claim that there was a cover up since the investigation wasn't even completed.

The fact remains no matter how you want to color it - Trayvon Martin assaulted George Zimmerman. He caused bodily injury to another human being. Trayvon Martin did not stop the assault when an eye witness yelled at him to do so. He continued on pummelling his victim without any regard to the fact it might have been a cop yelling at him to stop. In fact, Trayvon Martin didn't stop beating Zimmerman even when he knew people were watching and had yelled at him to stop. In fact, he didn't even bother to turn to look to see just who was yelling at him and so it was obvious he didn't care. He was in beat down mode and not going to stop no matter what.

Had a cop actually been doing the yelling and ordered him sto stop and Martin wasn't - he would have got a taser or a shot to force him to stop. Then what? Blame the cop for taking action? Let Zimmerman die? Trayvon Martin had a choice - he could have actually gone home, he could have called the police, his friend who thought it was nothing more than a fight (Trayvon was a fighter) could have called the police but didn't because it was standard behavior, he could have punched once and run, he could have stopped the fight once someone came outside and was yelling at him to do so. No matter if you try to apply motive to actions prior on either side, the fact remains that Martin was beating Zimmerman and when asked to stop - he chose not to. At that point it wasn't up to Zimmerman because he was not in the position of power - Martin was. Self defense. sw

• designs
    designs

Exactly what bush did Martin jump out of.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Well, I'm not impressed with people who tell me that they wont respond to me anymore, and then go back to edit an existing post of theirs in order to not give a chronological impression of them responding. You lied to me!

You 'gave insight into a personal opinion', but you never 'expressed an opinion on the subject matter'? Do you realise what you just said in front of everyone? Since you are so into semantics, please explain how giving insight into your personal opinion is not expressing an opinion on the subject? I guess that's the same reasoning coming from someone who brazenly informs someone they are not responding to them, and then edits it to respond to them after the fact. Who's being dishonest here?

So you are saying that you refuse to offer a 'verdict' on the matter as a hypothetical juror, but will offer a little insight into your thinking on the matter, which is your own clever way of skirting your original contention of how people who haven't heard the entire case as a juror shouldn't have any basis to offer commentary on it. You did that yourself, and that is not misrepresentation by any means.

• designs
    designs

tootired says- 'these fools want to riot', 3 people with signs, peacefully I might add.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

That investigation was then interferred with by the State, the Federal government including Obama (remind yourself it was an election year and votes count - he didn't bother speaking out on the little black girl killed while sitting on the porch - shot dead by a black teen but it was okay to insert himself into what was becoming a race war as Trayvons father).

Maybe if GZ is aquitted, Obama and Holder will schedule another "beer summit" to try and mitigate the public embarassment that is due to them.

• Simon
    Simon

That some of his friends suggested that he should stop fighting and others asked him for tuition on how to fight suggests he did a lot of fighting. That would certainly fit in with the evidence and story by GZ.

I wonder if TM had attacked other people before? Would he have continued to attack other people after?

He wasn't a child buying candy that's for sure!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit