Do you think "Blondie" is addicted to reading Watchtowers and Awakes?

by booker-t 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

Blondie is a huge asset to the board.

It's hard to put it simpler than that !

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Welllllllll what do you have to say now bookerT? Anyway keep up the good work Blondie! Great source of information I have received from your comments. My Parents are still in the Borg (50+ years) and when they call me (rarely) and make their comments on the Borg, I am always a few steps ahead of them which causes them to discontinue any further conversations on the Borg's teachings. Unfortunately their wish has always been for me to return to "da Truth".

• talesin
    talesin

Right on, Blondie. :)

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I personally have lots to thank Blondie for. She helps me keep sharp on what is happening. I digest her posts as soon as they appear. I am forever grateful for her tedious, and probablly rather unpleasent, hard work.

She is the reason I found this great forum, after reading her postings on yuku.

Yes, Blondie. You have helped many, and will continue to do so in this way as long as you are posting these fantstic "translations" of each weeks studies.

• Diest
    Diest

I didnt know that Blondie spoke 5 languages or that her native language was German...this thread was helpful afterall...

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I believe Blondies unpaid time hold great value for lurkers and newbies coming on here and dipping their toes in the world of Apostacy, I would'nt read a damn word of a WT if you tied me down and held my eyelids open, but her research is very important and should be valued.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Native German? Wow you think you know somebody...

Keep up the good work Blondie.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

ALTHOUGH I DONT READ MANY OF HER REVIEWS LATELY, .BACK WHEN I USED TO READ THEM THOROUGHLY, THEY HELPED ME IMMENSELY SEE THRU THE MANIPULATION AND RHETORIC THE WT USED TO CONTROL THEIR MASSES. I AM JUST TWO YEARS AWAKE AND IF SOMEONE ELSE GETS HELPED THATS GREAT.

BLONDIE PLEASE DONT STOP AND THANK YOU FROM ME PERSONALLY!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Blondie does an excellent job, too bad BookerT couldn't 1/1000th the job she doing and judging from this thread, and the one below, I think this guy got a lot to learn:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/249468/1/How-do-I-as-a-future-Therapist-help-ex-jws-that-wont-move-on-from-the-WT

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

{As long as you are on JWN or some similar site, you are still attached to some degree but at your own choosing and in your own way.}

So insightful!

Hey Blondie I speak a kind of german dialect called pomeranian, it's a kind of a brazilian's "pennsylvania dutch".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Low_German

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit