Do you think "Blondie" is addicted to reading Watchtowers and Awakes?

by booker-t 87 Replies latest jw friends

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Booker T, I am so glad you used your free time to learn other languages, so impressive.

Now, you have millions of other people to act like an idiot for.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I feel Blonde contributes so much to help others escape the bonds of this cult. I find her interesting and informative and have a great deal of respect for her because she gives so much of her time to help others on this site. I appreciate what you do Blonde.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`m sorry ( no I`m not ) but I have not bothered to read through the previous posts.I appreciate Blondies comments , you obviously spend a lot of time researching what you do , and I feel it not only helps people like me , and certainly newbies, to think outside of the box and have a new perspective in what the Watchtower would have us beleive.....Keep up the good work .

smiddy

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

BookerT: Blondie's WT disections are the least she contributes here. Whenever a doctrinal viewpoint or an already explored topic come to the fore you can guarantee that Blondie will provide factual background and references. I believe that her weekly disecetion of the WT keeps her research and analysis skills well honed so that she can quickly respond in the ways she does.

Like Mr. Flipper I don't read them as much as I used to - but once in a while I enjoy her articles and take her reminders to heart. Given her circumstances and deciding to remain "in" I am sure it is not easy to disect the WT they way she does without some pain along with the benefit of it perhaps being a form of catharsis for her.

• blondie
    blondie

Just to clarify, I have faded and am inactive. I have not been to a KH, assembly/convention, funeral, wedding, etc. for 12 years and have no intention. I cut off contact with jw family at the same time. I have left behind the WTS teachings at the same time. But I feel my 45 years of experience can benefit others. I feel sometimes I am jumping into the crap pile each week, but then I get a pm or e-mail from someone how I helped to cut their ties to the WTS.

Others may not read the articles but they benefit from others doing so and summarizing it on JWN or their own blogs or websites. As long as you are on JWN or some similar site, you are still attached to some degree but at your own choosing and in your own way.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Kudo's Blondie!! Apologies for my incorrect inference as to your "status". Your posting repeatedly helped me (as I lurked for most of 2009) and my wife make the decision to fade in fall 2009 and cease altogether in early 2010. so while I have your attention - a deep heartfelt THANK YOU!!!

• Glander
    Glander

Some of us are beyond needing a deconstruction of the Watchtower. We know very well it is a big confidence racket and always has been.

But there are many who come here who need the clarity and clear viewpoint that Blondie provides.

It's called "food in due season".

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

I am jealous of Blondie's IT skills. I ALWAYS look forward to her WT analysis. Part of me secretly hopes she's Debbie Harry...

• talesin
    talesin

Blondie, GURL!

Do NOT feel the need to defend youself. This is SHYTE.

xo

tal

• blondie
    blondie

Right, talesin, but after 45 years of WTS SHYTE, this is small. I figure I am in good company with Ray, Jim Penton, Barbara Anderson, Randy Watters, and others who are still kicking the SHYTE.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit